• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another NoMan fave: TSS Quilted 2 button jacket in charcoal herringbone, size 4. $490

Approx. measurements: P2P- 41", Shldr- 18.5", Length, bottom of collar- 29.5"

$460, $440

Paid $695
Have this jacket and it's super useful/flexible.

Reactions: AJL

panchley

Reaction score
Valstar Shearling Trucker -- Size 46 -- $1400

Wore this twice before realizing that's a bit too slim in the shoulders for me. Fits well with just a t-shirt but would like to layer with a knit for the winter. Like new condition.

Shoulder: 17"
Chest: 20.5"
Back Length (from bottom of collar): 23"
Sleeve (from shoulder): 24.5"

IMG_3557.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the KS bomber doesn’t work for whoever bought it, I’ll definitely buy it from you. Can’t believe i missed it, have been searching for this jacket since i missed it new.

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will get back to you on that.
Well this is totally embarrassing (and also slightly troubling): I looked in the closet where I could have sworn the jacket should be (then 2 more subsequent closets) and couldn't find it. Then it slowly dawned on me, I'd given away some clothing as gifts to one of my nephews and my niece's husband this past xmas, and apparently that jacket was among the gifted items (now seem to recall it was my nephew who was the lucky recipient). Honestly, the thing had sat unworn in my closet for 3 or 4 years, and for some reason I just assumed it was still there. Getting old's not for sissies.

Sincere apologies to those who'd expressed an interest; if any of my other listed items catches your eye I'll see if I can offer a little added incentive to make it up to you.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What size was that KS BR bomber? I want to know if I should be mourning it.

hpreston

Reaction score
Long shot here.

If anyone has this sport coat in their close, in a 52 R and it doesn’t get a lot of wear, I’d be interested in discussing a purchase.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deleted.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen