• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

cattitude

Reaction score
Selling the Inis Meain Gradient blue ombré linen rolled edge tunic sweater in XL. NWT. 100 percent linen. I’m usually an L but went with XL for a slouchier fit, however the arms are too long for me. Really lovely blue shades. $195 shipped CONUS or best offer. I’ll add my own photos shortly. Thank you.

6CEAAFA7-E36A-4A44-8380-D124E4DD889E.jpeg

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@lifeinabox - would you say this runs tts or slim? I know Valstarino's are known to run slim but thought I'd double check

can you please provide measurements ?

thanks

Speaking of Valstar, what's a brother have to do to offload a badass suede trucker?!

$725 shipped in the CONUS.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If this comes to fruition, I'd love to know about it.
Already set in motion. They're checking feasibility (materials, make...)

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that brick? Brick is a little darker than that I think. I see some white threads weaved in it.

vespertiliovir

Reaction score
Bumping and dropping the price for the two remaining items. SdC pants now $225 and ts(s) jacket now $125, including CONUS shipping, OBO.

Selling three items from this past F/W season — one from each of Scott & Charters, Sage de cret, and Schneider. All worn only 2-3 times; no issues with any of them, just not pieces I reached for.

The Schneider is a size IV, the SdC are medium, and the S&C is tagged a L but fits me well so *shrug*.

Starting the bidding at $275 each (including CONUS shipping) but open to reasonable offers.

Low-quality pictures spoilered below.

Also wanted to mention that I’m still selling this ts(s) corduroy jacket.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.