• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry double post but selling a few things

valstar coat size 50 bnwt! wool/alpaca , high armholes $700 obo

IMG_5604.JPEG

minotaur gradient coat size L (Fits size M) doesn't fit me anymore :( excellent condition - $400 obo

IMG_5608.JPEG

catch and release g inglese safari jacket size 50 fits large (True) - $275 obo

IMG_5620.JPEG

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My eidos coat for sale. Very good condition, just worn maybe once or twice so time to sell. there's a coupe of inches of loose thread on the center seam of the lining, just needs to be sewn back up. 600 obo.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anyone like a pair of De Bonne Facture Hiking Trousers in heavy English twill size 52 before I return them? $185 + shipping.
rdv_debonnefacture_46-scaled.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few items:

1. Stephan Schneider cotton poplin plaid shirt. Size 7 and in near-new condition. Asking only $30 shipped, OBO.

img_9516-jpg.1864982

2. Stephan Schneider "Purpose" Dolman Sleeve Coat in 'Forest' Check Wool, size 6. But, it'd work for a 7 as well, which is what I normally am in Schneider. It's in near-new condition, only worn a handful of times, and will come with the NMWA garment bag and hanger. A truly incredible piece of outerwear. It retailed for something like $800-900, if I'm not mistaken. I'm asking only $220 shipped. An absolute steal! I can send along more pictures, if interested.

img_8604-jpg.1816177

3. Wythe beige/brown check flannel work shirt, size XL. Great pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Asking only $75 shipped.

img_9654-jpg.1874888

BUMP! Make me an offer. Trying my best to clear out things I no longer wear.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel Wool Overshirt - green/brown - NWT - medium - $160 shipped

3Sixteen Fatigue Pants - olive - NWT - size 30 - $165 shipped within US

Monitaly Riding Pants - chestnut corduroy - size 30, wore once, - $150 shipped within US

Sage de Cret Tumbled Wool Flannel Easy Pants - NWT - Medium - $225 shipped within US

SNS Herning Stark - green - small - $100 shipped within US

jl54321

Reaction score
I have a number of NMWA and adjacent items for sale. All prices include CONUS shipping.

Batch 1 of 2:
1. Kaptain Sunshine Traveler Grey Glenplaid Size 38 - Like New - SOLD
2. Valstar Clint Black Size 38 - Excellent - SOLD
3. Inis Meain Trellis Rollneck Beige Cashmere / Wool Size Small - Like New - $350
4. Scott & Charters Shawl Collar Cardigan Grey Wool Size XS but fits Medium - Very Good - $225
Bump with price drops

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found some more stuff

Camoshita fw 21? db cord suit in grey - want to just sell the jacket but I have the pants too and I could be convinced to sell... I think pants are hemmed to like 30~ or something with room to let out. BNWT! Looking for $350~ for jacket or $600 for full suit! Size 48

IMG_5626.JPEG

Kuon boro trim sweatshirt black size M great condition! worn once washed once - $150

IMG_5632.JPEG

eidos salt and pepper peacoat $250 obo size 48 fits true

IMG_5611.JPEG

and crosspost 3 schneider hood coats (memory, memory, forgot the name) - all size 4 fits about medium~ - $450 each obo (wtb navy haring one in size 5 if you have it)

IMG_5654.JPEG

IMG_5588.JPEG

IMG_5596.JPEG

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found some more stuff

Camoshita fw 21? db cord suit in grey - want to just sell the jacket but I have the pants too and I could be convinced to sell... I think pants are hemmed to like 30~ or something with room to let out. BNWT! Looking for $350~ for jacket or $600 for full suit! Size 48

View attachment 1887523

Kuon boro trim sweatshirt black size M great condition! worn once washed once - $150

View attachment 1887525

eidos salt and pepper peacoat $250 obo size 48 fits true

View attachment 1887533

and crosspost 3 schneider hood coats (memory, memory, forgot the name) - all size 4 fits about medium~ - $450 each obo (wtb navy haring one in size 5 if you have it)

View attachment 1887527

View attachment 1887529

View attachment 1887531
That db cord suit looks like it could be absolute killer!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Consolidating my items:

CAMO "Tisserand" FW21 chore jacket in forest green wool tweed, Large.
$225 Shipped USA

Chest: 26"
Front Length: 24.25"
Sleeve from dropped shoulder seam: 22"
Shoulder from seam to seam: 20"

Designed to fit oversize with a boxy fit and dropped shoulder. Wonderful material, thick but not overly heavy. Loose, slightly open weave. Only worn a couple of times outside.

DSC03862.jpg

Original listing w/pics:

Document Padded Field Jacket Size Large (Fits like XL imo)
$150 Shipped in USA

Chest 25”
Shoulders 21.5”
Length 31”

Worn a handful of times (by previous owner). One internal pocket and drawstring to give it some shape. Beautiful jacket, wool twill blend outer and lightly padded for warmth.

ZNxleeNl.jpg

Original listing w/pics:

G. Inglese Cotton & linen pique long-sleeve polo shirt, denim blue. Size 43.

$150 Shipped.

Chest 24.4
Collar17.4
Hem 22
Length 31.5

DSC03515.jpg

Original listing w/pics:

ReedCA

Reaction score
Interest check on a medium taillour project raglan bal in the oatmeal/black color. I preordered and unfortunately, I probably should have gone with a large. Would be looking to recoup the cost ($1596 shipped). Tried on, otherwise unworn.
IMG_8278.JPG

IMG_8235.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members