• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Thethrill

Reaction score
Merz B. sweatshirt - Oatmeal - Size 7 - $80

Lightwear, worn and washed. excellent condition.

20230104_194745.jpg

DBF Sportcoat - Size 52 - NWT - $250

Excellent sportcoat but about a size too small for me.

20221014_175303.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reposting this LEJ x Drakes work shirt

beautiful shard of blue and lots of great details from Luke but it’s too small for me.
asking what I paid for it - $115

original listing:
Drake's x L.E.J French blue cotton/linen 2-pocket work shirt. All of the details (shaped pockets, contrast stitching, mother-of-pearl buttons, etc.) you'd expect from Luke's shirts in a collaboration with Drake's. Size XL. New/unworn but without tags.

D06F6B45-3E16-4551-9C2B-B3EF3D63FFBB.jpeg
1BD8603E-7488-450E-B575-1F2CEE2588BE.jpeg

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3Sixteen Fatigue Pants - olive - NWT - size 30 - $175 shipped within US

Monitaly Riding Pants - chestnut corduroy - size 30 - $165 shipped within US

Inis Meain donegal sweater - Small - $135 shipped within US

Sage de Cret Tumbled Wool Flannel Easy Pants - NWT - Medium - $225 shipped within US

williej3

Reaction score
Some big price drops, just trying to clear the clutter:

Stephan Schneider Double Breasted Wool Coat, Size 6, Dark Gradient Wool - $275
Never worn outside the home, just wore to try it on after getting from archive sale last spring.

Norwegian Rain Geneve Raincoat in Blue Sashiko Pattern, XL, Great condition - $350
Another great coat in great condition, just doesn't fit me right.

TS(S) Cardigan in Ecru Mole Cotton, Size M, Great condition - $125
Super cozy cardigan in their unbelievably soft mole cotton. Fits more like an L than an M.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all -

Catch and (belated) release on this beautiful NWT Norwegian Rain single-breasted Caban jacket I purchased last spring from mr. sartoria vacua. I quoted the pictures above + that post quotes the original listing with more details. Can provide my own pictures if requested but i promise you they'll look the same. :) Jacket is still NWT.

Looking for $500 shipped.

It's a beautiful, warm jacket but it didn't make my rotation this fall and I'm trying to make room for something else.

View attachment 1869240

1769659-fe68bab75c0ef54ba55a8ac75a614603.jpeg

1769661-da70d7d91884753c598f8e9e0182963f.jpeg

Bump and price drop to $400! Taking a loss on a catch and release for a NWT Norwegian Rain jacket!

Macryu

Reaction score
Listing two sold-out grails. I would love to keep them, but they're unfortunately both too small for me.

1. Norwegian Rain Moscow, Blacked Out Special Edition for NMWA, Size L.

SOLD.

2. Kaptain Sunshine Traveler, Navy, Size 40.

SOLD

Both sold.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to be listing some stuff over the next few days, but starting off with

Sage De Cret Coat - This is not the OG olive fishtail parka, but it was the only one I could get my hands on. SDC will not make any more coats with rabbit fur either :(

Size: S
Price: 700 + Shipping (which is what I paid)
Note: It's a little bit wrinkly from being in storage, but should smooth out pretty quickly

sHqZ2Mw.png

s9cQMAg.jpg

Ui5oA6B.jpg

sbghts8.png

ghh923

Reaction score
Gauging interest in Wythe donegal cords in rust brown, size 34. Sold out at NMWA.

I hemmed to 32 length, though that can be let out. And only worn 2-3 times; the fit just isn’t quite right on me.

edit: spoken for

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camoshita pants of mine up on Luxeswap. These hit $100 a couple weeks ago, but I guess the buyer never sent payment. Great price right now for anyone interested:

Clothes Buyer

Reaction score
——SOLD——
Document Padded Field Jacket
Size Large (Fits like XL imo)
$165 shipped in the USA

Chest 25”
Shoulders 21.5”
Length 31”

Worn a handful of times. One internal pocket and drawstring to give it some shape. Beautiful jacket, wool twill blend outer and lightly padded for warmth. I need closet space though so letting it go.

Just got this in and unfortunately a little too big for me - if anyone is interested happy to let this go for $150

great piece!

hankster

Reaction score
Hello SF Gang,

I have this James Grose Shearling "Lunch" jacket in black sheepskin suede (Size 42) that I never use. I tried it again today and remembered why: I should have sized up - it is too tight around the shoulders to move comfortably. It is a shame, as it is a beautiful jacket, but I did not account for the shearling thickness, I guess.

Any interest here, or should I wait until my kid grows into it? Same as this one, but the black version (you can check the dimensions at NMWA: James Grose Shearling "Lunch" jacket in gold sheepskin suede – No Man Walks Alone )

I can post more/better pics upon request.

Happy holidays!

$750 shipped CONUS

Edit: added price
Bumping this to check if there is any interest on the jacket.
cheers.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReikiRicardo