• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

mcfly26

Reaction score
Beautiful summer suit from the Japanese brand Scye. From a few years ago, however never used.
100% cotton with a beautiful rayon blended part lining as can be seen from the pictures.

Jacket is size 36 and trousers 38 - TTS for Japanese sizing - more like XS for US folks.
Comes with all tags, bags and spare pieces.

BUMP 600 shipped

IMG_5302.jpg

bump 550 shipped

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a couple of items:

1. Portuguese Flannel Teca Flannel Shirt, "Mustard" Color, Size XL. Great condition, maybe worn twice. Asking only $35 shipped.

2. Stephan Schneider "Purpose" Dolman Sleeve Coat in 'Forest' Check Wool, size 6. But, it'd work for a 7 as well, which is what I normally am in Schneider. It's in near-new condition, only worn a handful of times, and will come with the NMWA garment bag and hanger. A truly incredible piece of outerwear. It retailed for something like $800-900, if I'm not mistaken. I'm asking only $395 shipped.

Hit me up with questions and offers!

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
document padded 'duvet' coat - indigo-dyed cotton, tag size xl. basically the robe coat in a balmacaan pattern and garment-dyed outer fabric. super light, super warm. a ca. fw2017 kop - worn once in jan18 .... then i moved to central texas. in my "well kept forever closet kit" closet since. as new condition. it's either noman bs&t or getting this on the "well kept forever closet kit" us roadshow. 250 + shipping. thanks!

not getting great light for pics today, so letting @_document insta back pages proxy for meantime. i'm a straight up us xl in almost everything and document always delivers a solid fit in the size.

View attachment 1822087 View attachment 1822088 View attachment 1822089
re recent posted document garment-dyed 'duvet' coat - adding some IRL pics for proof of existence. $250 + shipping and steady as she goes.

997FAC99-8F0C-4899-9931-3559BD7F2391.jpeg 31EAE5EC-1606-47F6-A6D3-9BF4950AD844.jpeg 89D8802F-28DA-4D0E-AFAA-677E8B54118D.jpeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Camo, Size Large , $90 shipped
single pleat drab green seersucker trousers, rear flap pockets
actual color is darker than captured
waist 17, inseam 29 leg opening 7"
fit is very similar to Rota Manhattan, full cut with a slightly tapered leg below the knee
new without tags (never worn, washed or altered)

tempImagecHWn0n.jpg

tempImagepnvcYn.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bryn