• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Downsizing my wardrobe since it doesn't look like i'll be moving to NY later this year :/
Descriptions in spoiler. Feel free to send offers and ask questions.

LNWOT. I'd actually prefer a size swap to a 50 :) if possible...
View attachment 1788447
View attachment 1788448

This was a catch and release from @Irish
Great pant! Here is his description:
For Sale: Camoshita Wool Seersucker Easy Pants, size 50. An outstanding easy pant made up in 100% wool. I don't know what else to call it but seersucker. Puckered texture with a small dark blue and midnight check. Tough to capture in pics. Easy pant elasticized waist fits true to size size 50 (34). 31.5” inseam. 7.4” leg opening. Like new, worn once or twice. View attachment 1788449
View attachment 1788450

Worn 1x, still a little iffy about selling this one. I believe the larger sizes sold out during early access so I'd like to cover my costs View attachment 1788453

Worn 2x, really cool piece and I could still rock this in Florida Fall/Winters but I've lost a ton of weight. Will probably try to grab a 42 in the future
View attachment 1788452
That Camoshita is sick.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Downsizing my wardrobe since it doesn't look like i'll be moving to NY later this year :/

LNWOT. I'd actually prefer a size swap to a 50 :) if possible...
View attachment 1788447
View attachment 1788448

For Sale: Camoshita Wool Seersucker Easy Pants, size 50. An outstanding easy pant made up in 100% wool. I don't know what else to call it but seersucker. Puckered texture with a small dark blue and midnight check. Tough to capture in pics. Easy pant elasticized waist fits true to size size 50 (34). 31.5” inseam. 7.4” leg opening. Like new, worn once or twice. View attachment 1788449
View attachment 1788450

Worn 1x, still a little iffy about selling this one. I believe the larger sizes sold out during early access so I'd like to cover my costs View attachment 1788453

Worn 2x, really cool piece and I could still rock this in Florida Fall/Winters but I've lost a ton of weight. Will probably try to grab a 42 in the future
View attachment 1788452
Size on the Valstar Milano?

SimModa

Reaction score

LNWOT. $500. but I'd actually prefer a size swap to a 50 :) if possible...
View attachment 1788447
View attachment 1788448

Size 50 - $190
View attachment 1788450

$385, Worn 1x, still a little iffy about selling this one.The larger sizes sold out during early access so I'd like to cover my costs View attachment 1788453

$450. Worn 2x, really cool piece and I could still rock this in Florida Fall/Winters but I've lost a ton of weight. Will probably try to grab a 42 in the future
View attachment 1788452

A few things.

I hate to bump the post so soon but it seems like there was an issue displaying the spoiler title on mobile webpages.

- Updated the spoiler titles to have the size first, then the item name and color

- Price have now moved into the spoiler description. Car was totaled and I need to move in the coming 3 months. That being said priorities should come first .. Highly prefer $ over trades. However, if we've spoken/you've seen my older wants lists and you think I may like something. Go ahead and shoot me a message.

- Photos are not mine. I can send additional photos/measurements of my pieces if need be so feel free to ask questions.

- I won't be able to respond to messages/comments until 4:30/5PM EST at the earliest.

- Just wanted to give y'all an heads up. I can definitely have my pieces shipped tomorrow... maybe today if I can catch the postal office before it closes at 6.

I have my last preclinical final exam today 😅 another reason i've been a MIA the last couple months. Blows my mind but I finally get a little "break" before the USMLE and my clinical rotations placements.

See y'all soon ✌

Last edited:

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Wythe chinos. 65% cotton, 35% linen. Single pleat, wide leg, high rise. Purchased from someone on here but I lost too much weight and they no longer fit. $75 shipped to CONUS.

Measurements:
Waist 16.5"
Front rise 13.75"
Thigh 13.5"
Hem 8.5"
Inseam 31.5"

IMG_5436 Large.jpeg

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For Sale: F/W 2021 Valstar Clint

Size: 48

Price: $825 or best offer, including shipping within the USA

Worn two or three times so it's basically new. I'm back in the office and wearing a suit or jacket every day, so unfortunately it received very little use this past fall/winter.

Attachments

• IMG_4009.jpg
    IMG_4009.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 75

schuermang

Reaction score
Apologies for spamming, having a coming to jesus moment with the wife and my wardrobe to attempt to buy a house and put our money to something useful lol

Wythe Military Chino in natural cotton/linen - Size 32 (fits like 34) - $100
View attachment 1786089

Kaptain Sunshine Gurkha trousers in light olive cotton/linen herringbone - Size 34 - $250
View attachment 1786090

Kaptain Sunshine Training Shorts in Saxe Blue - Size 36 (elastic waist) - $225
View attachment 1786092

Fujito Wide Slacks in Charcoal Grey - Size 34 - $200
View attachment 1786093

Sage de Cret Patch Pocket Pants in black corduroy - Size large - $150
View attachment 1786094
Bump, dropping everything 10%

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your US size? I'd be interested in those, but I'm not sure about Castaner sizing.
I'm a pretty solid US11 medium width, and these fit pretty well, though on the louche side (i.e., not snug).

Spills

Reaction score
Selling Monitaly Paisely Print - Size Small - $175 Monitaly shirt.jpg

Purchased from @schuermang I tried on and it is too big for me. Indistinguishable from new.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads