• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

schuermang

Reaction score

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping the Fat Carter briefcase. $215 shipped.

La Portegna “Fat Carter” Briefcase

A true NMWA classic. This is the older version in the discontinued sol, which is richer imo than the current sol.

Excellent preowned condition. Some natural creases and marks but nothing major. Nice patina. Well maintained—has been in a dust jacket the last two years. Time to find a new home.

$250 + actual shipping from Ohio.

Attachments

• FC.jpeg
    FC.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 68

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s a really nice deal. Love my black one.

Beav

Reaction score
I have this and its just as good as everyone said.

That's a lot of bag for $215!
Yeah I was just using my briefcase yesterday. It's a beauty. Someone needs to buy this.

Donut

Reaction score
Looking to swap a 44 Black Valstar Clint for a 46 Clint in either color. Potentially open to offers to sell too.

schuermang

Reaction score
Apologies for spamming, having a coming to jesus moment with the wife and my wardrobe to attempt to buy a house and put our money to something useful lol

Wythe Military Chino in natural cotton/linen - Size 32 (fits like 34) - $100
IMG-1712.jpg

Kaptain Sunshine Gurkha trousers in light olive cotton/linen herringbone - Size 34 - $250
IMG-1713.jpg

Kaptain Sunshine Training Shorts in Saxe Blue - Size 36 (elastic waist) - $225
IMG-1714.jpg

Fujito Wide Slacks in Charcoal Grey - Size 34 - $200
IMG-1716.jpg

Sage de Cret Patch Pocket Pants in black corduroy - Size large - $150
IMG-1715.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unseasonable, I know, but never too early to prepare for winter. I have a decent offer on this through eBay, so it'll sell before end of day, but just wanted to see if anyone wanted this before I do sell. Doppiaa rust shetland rollneck in a slimmish size 52. New/unworn. I'll let it go for $108 shipped, which is what I'd net after fees if I accepted the current offer.

s-l1600.jpg

More seasonably, I have these taupe & blue check jersey drawstring shorts for sale in a size 4, which is approximately a 35" waist. Worn a couple times and washed once, but still in excellent condition. $60 shipped takes them.
s-l1600-2.jpg

Doppiaa Aaza linen/cotton bermuda shorts in size 52. $70 shipped takes them.

s-l1600-3.jpg

Sage de Cret "Light & Textured" setup, which is a very light (spring/summer) wool/rayon blend. Popover shirt and easy shorts. Both size L. $100 shipped for the shirt, $85 shipped for the shorts, or $165 shipped for the setup.
s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg

Last edited:

thomasB

Reaction score
Help me buy a new PF camp collar shirt by buying my old PF camp collar shirts. I picked up a few larges last season and decided I prefer it. These are all size medium shirt sleeve button down camp collars

PXL_20220429_163412257.jpg

Upper left silk linen
Upper right lyocell Dogtown
Bottom two are viscose

Prefer to sell the lot and I'll take $125

Also got this Labura navy cotton jacket size M
PXL_20220429_163801161.jpg

I'll take $75. This one is NWT

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, interest check on this G Inglese sand Sahariana in size XL. Just incredible fabric that makes for basically the perfect spring/summer jacket. Wear this with a Sublime paper hat and wow... Barely worn - maybe twice at most. Perfect condition. $595 retail - https://nomanwalksalone.com/product...shirt-jacket-in-sand-girandola-cotton-hopsack

I'd let it go for $300 plus expenses if anyone's interested. Might be willing to negotiate down a bit in a combined purchase, and could also be interested in trades. Don't want to let the piece go, but just trying to move things I haven't worn for whatever reason.
IMG_5496.jpg
IMG_5501.jpg
IMG_5503.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also some De Bonne Facture:

Dark brown corduroy 5-pocket pants in size 36. New with tags. $140 shipped.

s-l1600-6.jpg

An incredible pair of painter's trousers in heavy English twill. Size 52 and also new with tags. $160 shipped.

s-l1600-7.jpg

Washed wool & linen brown check golf jacket in size 52. New with tags. $325 shipped (this one was $775 retail at Mr. P). Another spring/summer jacket.
s-l1600-9.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads