• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jeez, that's a lot of good stuff.

I will add, I have the Moscow in the same Aubergine fabric, and I think it's subtler and darker than it comes through in these pictures. More burgundy, less pinkish.
same color as this? Looks almost purple

kevenmee

Reaction score
Someone can just buy this guy’s outwear and “closest complete in outwear” in one go, though seriously what are you keeping if you’re selling these (or you moved to somewhere warm?)
Combination of moving/downsizing and getting fat over the years :rotflmao:

same color as this? Looks almost purple

Yeah, that's the same color (although the BF does not have a herringbone pattern) - NMWA does a much better job with the lighting.

callofkudzu8

Reaction score
So for those who has single breast and Moscow, is it a bit duplicate, or SB without arctic liner is good general (as in not too warm) rain coat and suffice say for fall?
I have both in M. I wish my SB was a size up because I can only fit a single layer with the liner in, and more layers would help with warmth. There’s definitely overlap, but I’d say the Moscow is more purpose built for the cold and handles colder temps but conversely you’d get a bit too toasty in warmer temps since the shearling liner isn’t removable. The SB without liner would be similar to a mackintosh and could probably handle down to the mid 40s depending on what you’re wearing underneath, and the liner adds another 10-20 degrees of temp range downwards. I don’t think it would be too warm if you had minimal layering, but I haven’t worn it in that scenario yet.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hum, think if I go for SB I’ll probably just keep it as a raincoat and keep Moscow exclusive winter

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Happy Sunday Gents. Wanted to pop in and let you know the first bits of the NMWA trade up virtual pop up are closing tonight, so theres tons and tons of your favorite stuff. Too much to list individually, but type your favorite brand in this link's search bar and Im sure you will find stuff. Hammer starts to fall at 5:30 pm EST!

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hum, think if I go for SB I’ll probably just keep it as a raincoat and keep Moscow exclusive winter
The SB runs small especially if you want to wear it with the liner. I am a 36R/small in most brands, wear a M in the NR SB. With the liner I can wear it down to 15F or so.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot that I still had this.

Niche Floral Sweatshirt - LNWT Large - $150 shipped OBO

532EB0FF-8713-415D-903A-E01C26AB46C8.jpeg

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving a few pieces to buy more pieces. All pieces are size Medium and include shipping in the CONUS.

Tony Loden Green Cord Shacket. Unworn. Amazing piece but went overboard on cordoruy this season and want to get the vegan suede version. $365 shipped.
View attachment 1559112

NR Single-Breasted Raincoat in Mixed Navy. Worn twice. $550 shipped.
View attachment 1559116

Byborre C Jacket in black, blue and green Mix. Worn once. $350 shipped.
View attachment 1559117
Monday bump.

NR Single Breasted now $500.
Byborre $300.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The SB runs small especially if you want to wear it with the liner. I am a 36R/small in most brands, wear a M in the NR SB. With the liner I can wear it down to 15F or so.
hum, what if I don't intend to wear with the arctic liner, can you get away with same size in SB vs. Moscow (i.e. both small) or still advise to size up (I'm also 36, though 36S)?

think I might keep SB as purely rain coat if I get it, might worn over suits though, is sleeve tight or shoulder narrow vs. Moscow?

kevenmee

Reaction score
hum, what if I don't intend to wear with the arctic liner, can you get away with same size in SB vs. Moscow (i.e. both small) or still advise to size up (I'm also 36, though 36S)?

think I might keep SB as purely rain coat if I get it, might worn over suits though, is sleeve tight or shoulder narrow vs. Moscow?
A tad bit tighter than the Moscow but I can grab some measurements so you have an idea.

In short though, I take the same size for all my NR stuff and just layer differently based on what I'm wearing. Know some folks recommend sizing up on the bumfreezer/single breasted from the Moscow but I'm not usually not trying to wear thick knits/multiple layers underneath those.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you don’t intend to wear it with the liner I think you could take your normal size.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.