• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
16856374951533104204223737503117.jpg

Quack quack, worth it

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Criticising Drake’s won’t go down well here, you are in the company of men who wake up at 4am and put special outfits on just to pose for a few hours in a queue and then crawl all over each other to save 10% at sample sales. They are very catty.

reported this comment as a "personal attack"

nprose

Reaction score
This is why we lost DWW
I miss Dww sometimes, but holy ****, that was an amazing meltdown when he left. Death, taxes, and complaining about Drake's pricing and editorial...it's all good. Honestly, if I could afford to buy all Drake's fits it would be kinda boring as there would be no strategizing involved. For the items they make really well, they are tough to beat. I put on my tobacco Clifford boots and olive linen safari shirt on the first day of spring and felt unbeatable. Those things will be in my wardrobe for as long as I can make them last, granted I bought them pre-pandemic so they were half the price haha

alfredt

Reaction score
Does anybody have a pair of the suede chard moc-toe derby shoes? If so would you recommend?

I quite liked the look of them but they are no longer available online. Don't think I ever saw any on foot pictures which made me wary. View attachment 1967357
I have these. Bought in an archive sale recently for half off. Will take a picture sometime this week. Feel free to remind me if I forget.

LiamMcM

Reaction score
Does anybody have a pair of the suede chard moc-toe derby shoes? If so would you recommend?

I quite liked the look of them but they are no longer available online. Don't think I ever saw any on foot pictures which made me wary. View attachment 1967357
Love my pair. The increase in eyelets relative to the Cliffords allows for a more secure fit without risking discomfort across the top of the foot. I’m a 10.5US and go with size 10. Size 9.5 was too narrow. Would recommend them. SSENSE has some on sale, among other Drake’s footwear.

alfredt

Reaction score

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

They are true to size. The upper on the toe box is very low which does squash my toes a little bit but they seem to be stretching and are getting more and more comfortable. Have only worn them a couple of times as I received them recently.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Someone please enlighten me. Anybody familiar with the sizing of Drake's sleeveless cardigans? I usually wear an L in William Lockie, 54 in Drake's Chore jackets and Games blazers.

Last edited:

jforjoel

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads