• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kongmw

Reaction score
Anyone seen these shetland v-necks on the main site before or are they specifically made for the archive sale?

Can confirm that I saw these shetland sleeveless jumpers on the main site (US) a couple of weeks ago. Was looking for regular shetland sweaters and these came up after a search.

trg12

Reaction score
Anyone have fit commentary for the Games tunic?

Fits for me a little bigger than the chore coats and games blazers, but not enough to size down. I wear a 42--44 in regular sports coats, 40--42 in chore coats and games jackets, and a 40 in the linen games tunic. I can comfortably fit a chore coat underneath and it has longer sleeves than the 42 games jackets (but I'm not sure if the sleeve length is an irregularity or designed as such).

trg12

Reaction score
maybe inflation is just going to get way worse and the guys at Drake's have the inside scoop on that

Looking at the sale prices I think I’ve just realized that they’ve finally priced me out of their clientele. If that little price reduction/stock is all they have to do after the price hikes of last year, I don’t see why they shouldn’t drive prices up even further. Good for the business, I guess, but it increasingly looks like something for a Cucinelli-demographic.

Reaction score
For suede jacket and tweed sports coat. You gents taking true to size??
I wear 38 for their blazers and purchased the same size in the suede chore coat. I swapped it for a size 40 and was extremely glad that I did. Much more room under the pits for movement and layering. IMO, definitely size up. I'm 5'8" and ~183lbs for reference.

nprose

Reaction score
Tempted by the blue boucle vest, but would have preferred the full fleece. Bummed the green sold out in M/L so fast! To vest or not to vest...

Also, there are some decent deals here contrary to the complaints. For example the desert boots are great and those prices are fair imo.

Treble

Reaction score
People said they wanted the sample sale online, well you got it! Same stock but higher prices though.

Calanon

Reaction score
Ties are now £73 on sale? Bloody hell.
Price aside, there isn't even anything I particularly want.

CasuallyWorked

Reaction score
Does anyone own this shirt and have any thoughts on it, maybe shoulder measurements for a medium or large.
All the work shirts I’ve orders this season (blackwatch, green/orange, Johnson tartan) were a medium and had a 17.75 shoulder measurements, but the dark navy wool one was 17” :/ hoping this one in a medium is 17.75
ABB26BF8-4DE2-42DF-A261-5759C62798AD.png

Trevallon

Reaction score
Was a little disappointed about the exclusion of european customers but now that I have checked out the sale I feel better. Mostly only very small sizes available, prices also not especially low. This makes me happy for Drake's though: they must be doing well. There is not too much superfluous stock to unload and they must have a super affluent customers base that buys most of the stuff at "regular" (whatever regular means at Drake's) price. Good for them!

DerbyKelly

Reaction score
A bunch of compromises for not all that great a price reduction, for me.
Suede shoes I would like to see in a boot. Boots I would like to see in another shade and so on.
No Games cord stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics