• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m in the US. But my brother lives in London. If he purchases on my behalf and ships it to me, what price is he going to pay? The price in GBP that shows up on the Drakes site? Or that price + 20%?

VAT (and all taxes IIRC) is build into European pricing. It's not like USA where you pay sales tax on top of the product.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enough chatting, more wearing and showing! Drake's Games Blazer Mk. III in navy corduroy, from February's Archives sale, along with a Drake's pocket square (and G. Inglese polo).

Drake's DB Blazer & PS_Inglese Chambray Polo_mirror.jpg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enough chatting, more wearing and showing! Drake's Games Blazer Mk. III in navy corduroy, from February's Archives sale, along with a Drake's pocket square (and G. Inglese polo).

View attachment 1837443

Yeah, there really isn't all that much appreciating Drake's on this Drake's appreciation thread.

henrip

Reaction score

View attachment 1837443
Cool cool cool 👌! Navy corduroy is nice.

I’ve been really inspired by this Drake’s fit recently. The bright green is bit bold for me but looks really nice on Mr. Jules

Jon 1981

Reaction score

I’ve been really inspired by this Drake’s fit recently. The bright green is bit bold for me but looks really nice on Mr. Jules

Anyone know what jeans Jason is wearing in this pic?

bostndreamdonut

Reaction score
for these new shetland sweaters, how are you all sizing the small, medium and large? does that roughly correspond to a 36, 38, and 40? I am a 36 suit and a 38 submariner roll-neck (because they used to be made by William Lockie, which goes by british chest sizing)

tjs121

Reaction score

I have the green in an old chore coat iteration and it really isn't as bold as it looks in the photos.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 436

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads