• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ponderosa

Reaction score
Yes, both the body an the sleeves are roomier than those of the chore coats (inluding the linen chores) in the same size.
Agreed. I particularly like the jungle jacket's more billowy sleeves, especially rolled up a few times for a cropped length somewhere in the forearm. I wouldn't have sized mine down, and based on my fit, I wonder if couple of the product photos on the gent in France might even be relatively sized up.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 6.41.24 AM.png

My chores fit well, but I've always felt like the sleeves are a little narrower than I might like - apart from the wool twill, which has more give and feels a little more generous. They're still cut better than any others I've come across. I've sized up the new cotton-linen fatigue jacket (just a remake of the USMC P41) to match measurements of the jungle jacket and am hoping that'll work well.

astrobuoy

Reaction score
Following up from @yungchomsky 's post several weeks back, I recently picked up a pre-owned pair of cotton Games trousers in what was labelled on the tag as "dark navy" from AW2019. They do indeed have a MUCH higher rise than the current Games offerings, and I really wish Drake's would go back to that design as they are (to me) a perfect fitting pant.

Last edited by a moderator:

nachobarro

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I just received the Khaki Ripstop Jungle Jacket from a few seasons ago (Made in Italy) and the size 38 fits like a regular 38, not particularly roomier than Chores or other jackets... They must have change the pattern a bit when they started producing these jackets in Portugal.

Will post measurements later, but I'm going to sell it probably, I'm not a huge fan of the fit, I actually think my orSlow Jungle Jacket in a size 2 fits better... So still on the hunt for one of these but Made in Portugal.

slows2k

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I just received the Khaki Ripstop Jungle Jacket from a few seasons ago (Made in Italy) and the size 38 fits like a regular 38, not particularly roomier than Chores or other jackets... They must have change the pattern a bit when they started producing these jackets in Portugal.

Will post measurements later, but I'm going to sell it probably, I'm not a huge fan of the fit, I actually think my orSlow Jungle Jacket in a size 2 fits better... So still on the hunt for one of these but Made in Portugal.

Damn, bummer. Yeah they must've changed the pattern then. Mine from this season I took the size down in because it was so large, and it still fits pretty oversized. Measurements would be interesting to compare if you get the chance.

nachobarro

Reaction score
Damn, bummer. Yeah they must've changed the pattern then. Mine from this season I took the size down in because it was so large, and it still fits pretty oversized. Measurements would be interesting to compare if you get the chance.
Here you go:

Size 38

Chest: 56cm
Shoulders: 48cm
Length:76cm
Sleeve length: 63cm

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    290.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0040.jpeg
    IMG_0040.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0042.jpeg
    IMG_0042.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0043.jpeg
    IMG_0043.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 137

henrip

Reaction score
If you have even remotely broad shoulders or chest I’d advice to size up. I’m M/L/38/40/15.75 in Drake’s tops. My balmacaan is 40 and it is a bit thight from shoulders and chest. 42 would probably be perfect and I could imagine 44 would give that slouchy fit of Drake’s lookbooks.

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hope your week has not been too bad.
We have added some extra Drake’s items too our site.

Some suits, shirts and tie, plus more this weekend being added.

Any help drop me a message.

Houseofhuntington.com

Attachments

• IMG_2830.png
    IMG_2830.png
    497.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2831.png
    IMG_2831.png
    552.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2832.png
    IMG_2832.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2833.png
    IMG_2833.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2834.png
    IMG_2834.png
    463.1 KB · Views: 184

Freshnewduds23

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Does anyone here have an easyday OCBD? If you do, I'm in need of a favour; Can I get measurements on the collar point lengths and rear collar height? I'll be really appreciative of anyone who could help me out with these measurements.

boujeepeople

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there, sorry to mention again so soon but you will love this.
Take an extra 20% off storewide by using the code "THEHUNTINGTONS" at checkout. Must be subscribed and can be done at the checkout.

We're doing this because...we just got engaged in NYC! 💍🥂🎉

If you don't already know, House Of Huntington is fully run by Ethan and Cat (that's us). While it may look like a huge luxury outlet store with a big team, it is in fact a small business, and we are behind every single aspect of this store. We mean it when we say that by supporting our store, you're helping to make our dreams of growing this business come true.

Check out the website, lots of new stock been added last few days more shirts and ties. But with an extra 20% off you may as well get filling your baskets.

Ethan

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Najmah Nafeesa