• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wim

Reaction score
How's the weight/thickness of the linen? Could you wear it as a daily jacket or is it more in the realm of shirting?
It’s the same as e.g. the navy linen chores of the previous summers. Quite substantial, definitely works as a jacket. Contrary to this Spring’s ecru check linen forestiere jacket, which I found too light for my liking.

ikoiko

Reaction score
With the fluctuating weather here in NYC, my go-to has been a summer weight, castleton green, tencel-cotton chore from ‘22. It’s absolutely perfect and I urge Drake’s to bring it back someday.

trg12

Reaction score
With the fluctuating weather here in NYC, my go-to has been a summer weight, castleton green, tencel-cotton chore from ‘22. It’s absolutely perfect and I urge Drake’s to bring it back someday.
I love mine too. Do you also feel that it tends to de-colorize a little too much from friction/contact with bag straps?

ikoiko

Reaction score
I love mine too. Do you also feel that it tends to de-colorize a little too much from friction/contact with bag straps?
The dye is definitely on the sensitive side, but that does give it a nice weathered look over time.

LB23

Reaction score
Hi there - does anyone know which blazer this is? I can't seem to find it on their website.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 12.39.00.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 12.39.00.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 164

Kid_Icarus

Reaction score
Hi there - does anyone know which blazer this is? I can't seem to find it on their website.
Based on the story text, I think the blazers in this editorial are mostly in-store exclusives, with some available at the London store and some in New York. I don’t think they’ll be on the website.

hahnly

Reaction score
Based on the story text, I think the blazers in this editorial are mostly in-store exclusives, with some available at the London store and some in New York. I don’t think they’ll be on the website.
Yes, I was able to grab the herringbone one on a recent trip to London. The great part is they are smaller exclusives based on lasts fabric and made through their MTM house in Italy!

GooseNYC

Reaction score
Oh this is tempting. I've never been to one of these. Just how mobbed is it going to be? 😅
I went to the one last Fall. A first for me. It was a 4 day sale, starting on Thursday. I went first thing Saturday morning. By the time they opened, there was a line down the block. I think they limit the number of folks who can be in at one time, but it was crowded. Best to know your size and seek out what you are interested in straight away. Was limited in popular sizes. Good discounts though, but probably be ready to invest some time and go with an open mind about what you might find. They did have a ton of fleeces, if that’s your thing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisaiShady