• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beckett2

Reaction score
As you compared Drake's, OrSlow and Rubato here, did you maybe ever try Natalino od Berg&Berg denim? I must say Natalino looks very promising to me and might try it.
The Natalino denim has the highest denim rise I've ever come across. I'm thinking about trying a pair as well.

Beckett2

Reaction score
Navy knit linen/cotton polo and Drake's ecru 13.2oz denim for spring weather.

image0 (44).jpeg

BananaKing

Reaction score
After stewing over white pants for a long time decided to finally wear an outfit to work. Also first week trying out this second hand Polo corduroy jacket. Thought both would be too much for work which is a “business casual” navy chinos and shirt type place - but just felt so comfortable in the lot.

Second hand pick ups of RM Williams black belt
Second hand 90s MiUSA Guess jeans (got a nice rise on them, relaxed with gentle taper).
MicroCord Drakes button down from archive sale
Black chelseas with a soft Cuban-type heel MTO

Outfit besides the shoes totalled $230 USD ($350 AUD)

Attachments

• IMG_1128_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_1128_jpg.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 417

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Natalino denim has the highest denim rise I've ever come across. I'm thinking about trying a pair as well.
I will order light blue wash as soon as my size gets restocked. Might order ecru before that as well. They are moving warehouse now so they are not shipping out stuff for 2 weeks so I have time to think everything over lol.

After stewing over white pants for a long time decided to finally wear an outfit to work. Also first week trying out this second hand Polo corduroy jacket. Thought both would be too much for work which is a “business casual” navy chinos and shirt type place - but just felt so comfortable in the lot.

Second hand 90s MiUSA Guess jeans (got a nice rise on them, relaxed with gentle taper).

that jacket looks great!

bostndreamdonut

Reaction score

having a jawline like that is priceless, brother

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
How does the Mk. IV blazer fit compared to the cotton canvas chore jacket?

I am a 54 (44) in the cotton canvas chore jacket

ThreadandSteel

Reaction score
Looking for sizing advice for this vest. Anyone here with this item? How does it fit and how is the quality? I’m a 42 mostly so just wondering if this is true to size. Thanks!

Did you ever pick up this vest? If so, how'd the sizing work for you?

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Some Drake’s stuff including ecru jeans are on sale at matchesfashion. Close to 50 percent.
I don’t see any discounts on Drake’s in my account.. Matches gave me 25-30% off a month ago. Maybe they have personal sales depending on location or how much you buy from them?

Attachments

• 296FE65C-0033-4141-87DE-4510B4A19910.png
    296FE65C-0033-4141-87DE-4510B4A19910.png
    867.2 KB · Views: 412

wahnamhong

Reaction score
On the topic of sizing of shirts, I’ve just bought a few poplin shirts and instead of my usual 16.5 I’ve now ordered size 17. The body feels better, but the arms are too long.

Has anyone ever shortened the arms on Drake’s shirts? Anything special I should tell my tailor?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marko Cro