• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The unofficial Drake's London Appreciation Thread

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m in the US. But my brother lives in London. If he purchases on my behalf and ships it to me, what price is he going to pay? The price in GBP that shows up on the Drakes site? Or that price + 20%?
VAT (and all taxes IIRC) is build into European pricing. It's not like USA where you pay sales tax on top of the product.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Enough chatting, more wearing and showing! Drake's Games Blazer Mk. III in navy corduroy, from February's Archives sale, along with a Drake's pocket square (and G. Inglese polo).

View attachment 1837443
Yeah, there really isn't all that much appreciating Drake's on this Drake's appreciation thread.

henrip

Reaction score
Enough chatting, more wearing and showing! Drake's Games Blazer Mk. III in navy corduroy, from February's Archives sale, along with a Drake's pocket square (and G. Inglese polo).

View attachment 1837443
Cool cool cool 👌! Navy corduroy is nice.

I’ve been really inspired by this Drake’s fit recently. The bright green is bit bold for me but looks really nice on Mr. Jules

Jon 1981

Reaction score

I’ve been really inspired by this Drake’s fit recently. The bright green is bit bold for me but looks really nice on Mr. Jules
Anyone know what jeans Jason is wearing in this pic?

bostndreamdonut

Reaction score
for these new shetland sweaters, how are you all sizing the small, medium and large? does that roughly correspond to a 36, 38, and 40? I am a 36 suit and a 38 submariner roll-neck (because they used to be made by William Lockie, which goes by british chest sizing)

tjs121

Reaction score

I have the green in an old chore coat iteration and it really isn't as bold as it looks in the photos.

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chcremodel