• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Cotton/linen games chinos today

1656363041920.png

garigo

Reaction score
Archive is open! Managed to get the raglan rain mac I had my eyes on for a while.

dr2a1n-21589-01-250.jpg

wahnamhong

Reaction score
Great find and thanks for the heads up re the archivesale being open again! Managed to grab a linen summer shirt - which I had already flagged as a potential archivesale buy.

Does anyone have a good idea re the sizing of shirts going from s to xxl, versus regular shirt sizes? I’m a 16.5 regular, will that be the equivalent of xl or l?

garigo

Reaction score
I don't know about your exact sizing, but in my case the M matches my other 15.75 shirts pretty well.

Faroe65

Reaction score
Great find and thanks for the heads up re the archivesale being open again! Managed to grab a linen summer shirt - which I had already flagged as a potential archivesale buy.

Does anyone have a good idea re the sizing of shirts going from s to xxl, versus regular shirt sizes? I’m a 16.5 regular, will that be the equivalent of xl or l?
I think 16''-16.5'' is a solid L. XL usually means 17''++

Trevallon

Reaction score

I contacted Drake's a while ago about that. I am a 17.0 and they recommended XL for me. So I guess, for you, it would be L. (I ordered a shirt heeding their advice and it worked).

Last edited:

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I contacted Drake's a while ago about that. I am a 17.5 and they recommended XL for me. So I guess, for you, it would be L. (I ordered a shirt heeding their advice and it worked).

I am similarly sized. 16.5.

16.5 (42) in Drakes numbered sized shirts fit me perfectly.

For their Letter sized shirts, Large.....

990v4

Reaction score
Canal Street Moving Sale Report: No 16 1/2 shirts at all (but they do have XL and XXL). No ties at all. Some suiting and coats 50-70% off. Shirts are $95, 3 for $245. Knitwear still pricy. Tees $55, scarves $45. Really does seem like they're trying to lighten the load of what they have to move down the street to the new space. Not as good as one of their Sample Sales, but I did get this shirt for $95 instead of the $145 of the archive sale: https://www.drakesarchive.com/usa/c...n-lyocell-two-pocket-work-shirt/category/167/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads