• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Drakes Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

LiamMcM

Reaction score
Selling 3 pairs of needlecord 5-pocket pants in size 38 waist: green, olive and tan. Asking $200USD per pair, shipped to Canada or the USA from near Toronto, Ontario.
Bump. Now asking $180USD per pair shipped to Canada or the USA. Can also bundle and save. Thanks

John Grady Cole

Reaction score
Drake’s Corduroy SF Listing

11A5B0AD-4B0E-480E-B5FE-5CE89DDB4B6D.jpeg

I have 5 pairs of Drakes London corduroys that are the victim of too many squats and deadlifts.

I can provide more pictures if necessary.
If you want all 5, make me an offer.

CONUS only. Apologies to my Canadian friends.

Note about how I measure the thigh: I measure from the inner seam of the crotch to the edge of the pant. Some stores/people measure 1” down from that—let me know if you’d like that measurement instead.

Dark navy (size 33) $125
17” waist
12” rise (top of waistband)
11.3” thigh
27” inseam
7.5” hem

Cream (size 33)
17” waist
11.5” thigh
29.5” inseam
7.4” hem

Slightly dark navy (size 31; made in England) $125
16.5” waist
11.8” thigh
31” inseam
8” hem

Last edited:

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
Does anybody have this Drake's floral tie that they'd like to part with? (B&S WTB link, below)
PayPal or trade for other Drake's ties (I'll share pics). Mailing to the states, in Oregon.

I missed out on this tie during its run, haven't seen it since, and thought I'd try here.

Thanks!

drake's_tie.jpeg

Sammm

Reaction score
Does anybody have this Drake's floral tie that they'd like to part with? (B&S WTB link, below)
Paypal or trade for other Drake's ties (I'll share pics). Mailing to the states, in Oregon.

I missed out on this tie during its run, haven't seen it since, and thought I'd try here.

Thanks!

View attachment 1864193

So beautiful. I think it was in one of the archive sales, not sure.

Sartyroialist

Reaction score
A kind shout-out to the mods, who gently edited my WTB post for the tie (above). Thanks to whomever you are for your behind the scenes work, with thoughtful alert-notes to me! (I'd included unnecessary paypal details, and posted in the wrong thread)

John Grady Cole

Reaction score
Drake’s Corduroy SF Listing

View attachment 1863676

I have 5 pairs of Drakes London corduroys that are the victim of too many squats and deadlifts.

I can provide more pictures if necessary.
If you want all 5, make me an offer.

CONUS only. Apologies to my Canadian friends.

Note about how I measure the thigh: I measure from the inner seam of the crotch to the edge of the pant. Some stores/people measure 1” down from that—let me know if you’d like that measurement instead.

Dark navy (size 33) $125
17” waist
11.3” thigh
27” inseam
7.5” hem

Cream (size 33)
17” waist
11.5” thigh
29.5” inseam
7.4” hem

Slightly dark navy (size 31; made in England) $125
16.5” waist
11.8” thigh
31” inseam
8” hem

Have both navy pants left, $110 each shipped conus

LiamMcM

Reaction score
Bump. Now asking $180USD per pair shipped to Canada or the USA. Can also bundle and save. Thanks
Last bump. Now asking $150USD OBO per pair or $375 for all 3. I want these gone! Thanks

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling an awesome Drake's for The Rake shirt:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads