• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unofficial Drakes Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

rob_ed

Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling three items.

White OCBD (15.5/39) - Nearly New - £75

Blue and White Linen popover - S (this one is really sought after!) - £75

Biscuit colour Lambswool Jumper - S - £55

Happy to combine shipping. Individual shipping within the UK is £3.50 per item. Can post internationally but please contact me with your preferred provider first for a quote. Thanks!

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
closet cull, adding four more drake's tie makeups. ear for offers on hat trick+.

View attachment 1588219

still have the blue and blue tussah silk ties FS. Apologies- shipping to US addresses only. Can discount $20 if both kopped at once.

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Was someone looking for one of these?

Might have been me that you were thinking of, and I'm actually the seller of this overshirt!

I'm going to need a Large in this overshirt, so I'm selling the Medium that I just bought. Hoping I can track down a Large at some point...

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have been me that you were thinking of, and I'm actually the seller of this overshirt!

I'm going to need a Large in this overshirt, so I'm selling the Medium that I just bought. Hoping I can track down a Large at some point...

Maybe 'twas you. As an owner of this particular OS, I say keep looking, its a great piece

yungchomsky

Reaction score
Drake's model 3 denim, new with tags, size 31:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Selling two BNWT Drake's cotton tattersall check button down shirts purchased yesterday at the NYC sample sale. Size 16.5.
Link to B&S listing.
  • P2P: 24"
  • Shoulder: 19"
  • Sleeves: 36"
  • Length (BoC): 32.5"
  • 100% cotton
  • Made in the UK
Offering Price: $75 each shipped within CONUS (int'l shipping extra at cost). Final sale.

Shirt #1:
Note: The Armoury sells a similar one in slightly different color combination.
IMG_0526.JPG
IMG_0527.JPG

Shirt #2:
IMG_0522.JPG
IMG_0523.JPG

Last edited:

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a DRAKE'S SS20 GLEN CHECK LINEN JACKET, NATURAL, SIZE 40 for sale. Considerably less than what Marrkt is asking for what appears to be the same item and condition.

IMG_2409.JPG

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just listed a linen suit if anyone might be interested. Really nice piece from Spring/Summer 2018, but unfortunately always a bit too slim for me. Worn a handful of times. Retail was (I believe) around $1700. Looking for $600 shipped, but will listen to good offers. Thanks!
Here are the relevant lookbook photos--the solo photo and then the top left photo in the montage--and you can find pics of the actual suit in the listing, which is here: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...-linen-suit-jacket-trousers-size-42-52.26911/

tumblr_inline_p4dw3v0ppt1qfex1b_540.png.jpeg

SS18-Lookbook-30_1_.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just listed a linen suit if anyone might be interested. Really nice piece from Spring/Summer 2018, but unfortunately always a bit too slim for me. Worn a handful of times. Retail was (I believe) around $1700. Looking for $600 shipped, but will listen to good offers. Thanks!
Here are the relevant lookbook photos--the solo photo and then the top left photo in the montage--and you can find pics of the actual suit in the listing, which is here: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...-linen-suit-jacket-trousers-size-42-52.26911/

View attachment 1639484
View attachment 1639480
EDIT: Sold. Thanks all!

Last edited:

emptym

Reaction score
Oops. Somehow, a whole page of posts was mistakenly deleted last night, when I intended to delete just a couple that did not have a corresponding listing in the Buy and Sell section (which is required to post in this thread, as explained in the OP).

I've reinstated the posts that were deleted by mistake. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for letting me know, @bry2000.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation, I was notified that two of my posts were deleted

I know I post in this thread, but didn't think I violated any rules....

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a NWT linen "Games" suit.

Jacket is a size 44, pants are a 38. Asking $450 shipped, OBO. Hit me up with questions and offers!

Megatron01

Reaction score
I have a few bits from my Drake's collection listed if anyone is interested in some of there more casual pieces from a few seasons ago.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads