• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Drake’s Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
nwot tussah tie, "sugar bag blue" ~ $79 shipped CONUS on bs&t, a little maneuver room for diehards here -

like this one

AFD55DB6-4FF2-47B7-9141-F3C41C910642.jpeg

rob_ed

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a Drakes Ice Blue OCBD for sale, size 15.5 - 39. Regular fit, with pen pocket in chest pocket, locker loop and sleeve placket button. Literally worn and washed once, but have too many Drakes shirts (like us all!) so selling this one. Actual tone of blue is much brighter, and more 'colder/electric' than the pictures suggest. £75 GDP https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drakes-ice-blue-ocbd-15-5-39.25965/

£3 postage within UK (Hermes tracked and signed-for). Happy to post internationally, please let me know country for a quote via DM.

Attachments

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
nwot tussah tie, "sugar bag blue" ~ $79 shipped CONUS on bs&t, a little maneuver room for diehards here -

like this one

View attachment 1586164
closet cull, adding four more drake's tie makeups. ear for offers on hat trick+.

AC99E0F5-025E-4F53-8452-AC53075BAB0A.jpeg

LookOutSpices

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a Drakes Ice Blue OCBD for sale, size 15.5 - 39. Regular fit, with pen pocket in chest pocket, locker loop and sleeve placket button. Literally worn and washed once, but have too many Drakes shirts (like us all!) so selling this one. Actual tone of blue is much brighter, and more 'colder/electric' than the pictures suggest. £75 GDP https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/drakes-ice-blue-ocbd-15-5-39.25965/

£3 postage within UK (Hermes tracked and signed-for). Happy to post internationally, please let me know country for a quote via DM.
DM'd you!

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
closet cull, adding four more drake's tie makeups. ear for offers on hat trick+.

View attachment 1588219
update - the brown and blue tussahs still available, all others SOLD - thanks!

AHS

Reaction score
EDIT - ALREADY SOLD. THANKS!

Just listed two Drake's ties in the B&S classifieds.

Drakes 1.jpeg

Additional photos here at

AHS

Last edited:

inTROYspection

Reaction score

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was able to track down the gun check flannel overshirt in Medium, but unfortunately I think I'm going to need a Large. Let me know if you're interested in buying or trading.
Similarly, I have a large but would kind of prefer an XL. If someone has an XL they'd like to sell we can all do a hermit crab switch.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pm.iwanowski

Reaction score
Hi All, I have a Navy Hopsack Wool Gold Button Double-Breasted Blazer in size 40R for sale.
Hit me up in case of questions.

Please find the details below:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.