• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Unofficial Drake’s Buy, Sell, or Trade Thread

LiamMcM

Reaction score

gwilliams84

Reaction score
Selling a size 38/48 navy flannel chalkstripe suit in excellent condition here.

Also considering selling either or both olive and brown linen overshirts, both in size S, if there is any interest.

Thanks

mariokart24

Reaction score
There's only room for one mariokart in these parts
Seems you are right as my post was deleted!

I am a new poster to the site and seems I violated some rules. Hopefully I'm doing it right this time.

Selling two recently purchased items: the beige herringbone silk jacket in 38R and Blackhorse Lane jeans as an alternative to Drakes jeans.

Would be willing to trade the jacket for a navy casentino raglan from a few years back or for a casentino pullover in size 38 (orange or purple; not the yellow one).

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice just bought em. Where is Drake's holding their sample sales these days? Thought they only did them in the UK.
Cheers -- they've done a couple in Manhattan now!
Plenty of details in the Appreciation Thread:

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikei90