• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

surrender

Reaction score
Just ordered the UU pleated wide-leg trousers on sale. I haven't really worn wide pants since middle school (ah, JNCO...), so it's probably best that I spend a little on these...

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
13654919-3BE9-4ED9-870E-01029A2EEA64.jpeg
59D13BCD-0EBE-47F0-BD6D-ADD0E7078E66.jpeg
Extra small or small for the EGxUniqlo collarless coat?

NonChalant321

Reaction score
View attachment 1263638 View attachment 1263639 Extra small or small for the EGxUniqlo collarless coat?

I'm in the same dilemma, except I only got the small size. It seems too oversized and I'm 5'8", 165. In the website model pic I prefer the one where the sleeves are not rolled up but the small's sleeves are too long for me to do that. IMO the XS looks better.

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
I'm in the same dilemma, except I only got the small size. It seems too oversized and I'm 5'8", 165. In the website model pic I prefer the one where the sleeves are not rolled up but the small's sleeves are too long for me to do that. IMO the XS looks better.
Lol I can’t decide either but on the look book, the model is wearing it oversized and I Think the sleeves are meant to be rolled up.

spalwart

Reaction score
View attachment 1263638 View attachment 1263639 Extra small or small for the EGxUniqlo collarless coat?
Lol I can’t decide either but on the look book, the model is wearing it oversized and I Think the sleeves are meant to be rolled up.

I think both of them works. I’m 1.89 and around 83kg. Went with medium. Maybe it depends a bit on how you’re gonna wear it? I don’t know atm how I’m going to style it. Mostly lounging around in it at home now.

R3V3RI3

Reaction score
Lol. I asked EG guys and they say Small. Some of you guys and my friends/family say Xsmall. Looks like the larger size is going more for that slouchy EG fit whereas the XSmall seems to look more “normal”.

npa23

Reaction score
that mustard caridgan was the biggest disappointment ever..... ended up getting the brown quilted blousin (fire!!!) and regular olive heatech pants

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I checked out all the JW Anderson stuff in one of the bigger stores in Tokyo yesterday. Hmm. It's very variable. The coats look quite good, but it's hard to tell how they will wear over time. The shirts and accessories are completely generic. The fleeces, as someone else pointed out, just look like earlier UU collaborations reheated. The sweaters are generally thin and unimpressive except for the crewneck sweater which is a good design even though the wool is a bit scratchy: the mustard one in particular looks great. For me, the best things by far were the drawstring cord pants: the cord is relatively thick, they have a good cut, and the drawstrings add something a little quirky. That's clearly a popular view as they had already sold out of the brown in all sizes except small.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Took advantage of a friend visiting me and asked to purchase some additional U items (which I did say I will buy on sale but I'm concerned with sizing availability so...)

U Broadcloth Shirt in Navy - this one has a nice shade of navy. I already have the off-white and I think this may be the best version of this shirt with the gloss and softness of the fabric. Still great after a wash.

U Wide Fit Pleated Tapered Pants - Usually these pants sit high on my waist TTS but got a size up on this one so it now sits lower. I think the pleats may be more pronounced in this one. Still getting used to the wideness.

(Also behind me is the JWA 2 Way Reversible Bag - The only one that interested me in the JWA collab, it's a nice roomy bag to fit a laptop and such, and good if you're looking for something similar to a Military Helmet Bag (Porter makes a better version imo). )

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2012.jpeg

Women's U Cotton Oversized Shirt - Got inspired by some Japanese and Korean guys on IG who style it nicely and took a chance with it. I'm usually an M-L, so I took this one in L and still so wide and massive (swimming in it) - you may want to take your usual size but the sleeve length will be shorter and just wear it rolled up. May not be for everyone, but it's nice to experiment from time to time.

U Straight Pants - Really enjoying this pair. And it does have nicer denim fabric, even if it's thin.

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads