• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo Canada usually drops collabs around 3am EST, I was waiting for Oct 10th but just happened to wake up early today and placed an order.

By 4am a majority of the sizes were gone
It’s straight up garbage that they said oct 10 and then released it early without any email

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe they had a small amount of stock for pre-release and they'll roll out the rest on 10-Oct ?

carloso

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I believe only Uniqlo USA mentioned the Oct 10th date ?‍♂️

spalwart

Reaction score
I saw Oct 7th on german Uniqlos Instagram when I was trying to find out when it was supposed to release in EU.

Even this morning when I was shopping there was no marketing at all on the Swedish site. Had to search for it to find it. Now most of the stuff is sold out though, must have been really limited stock.

Could it be that the polos didn’t sell too well so they made less fleeces?

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most pieces are still available in most sizes on the UK site. Semi tempted by the tailored jacket but I don't really need another jacket...

grayfox

Reaction score
I'm almost under the impression a wide release will be on the 10th. A few hours after everything was sold out, the navy shawl and mismatch jackets popped up again so I picked it all up but now it's all sold out again on Canada

npa23

Reaction score
Based on previous talks here, I doubt it'll sell out in USA

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Add to that...no way in hell. :-D

But I could be wrong because Halloween is around the corner and the green EG fleece makes a great caveman or Hulk costume piece.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Won’t that depend on how much is available? If it’s a more limited release, it’s possible it does sell out.

npa23

Reaction score
Add to that...no way in hell. :-D

But I could be wrong because Halloween is around the corner and the green EG fleece makes a great caveman or Hulk costume piece.
Won’t that depend on how much is available? If it’s a more limited release, it’s possible it does sell out.

I'm going to the SF store during my lunch break, I'm sure ill get w/e i want

taduuu

Reaction score
Styleforum does not represent whole country. MFA in Reddit loved this release.

But yeah fleece in SF might not be a hit...

cafedandy

Reaction score

The reviews are hysterical :crackup:
There's your halloween costume with the EG fleeces, hahaha!

But maybe it was oversized to accommodate the reversible function. Didn't try this as I wasn't keen on the quality compared to the 17FW and 18FW U Fleeces.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I bought that jacket and thought the fit was great (I'm between M and L for most of Uniqlo and went with the M). I returned it because it was just too heavy for my needs in here in LA, but I don't get the complaints about the proportions.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads