• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
These slap so hard.. Not fair..

Attachments

• 31_421058_large.jpg
    31_421058_large.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 32_421055_large.jpg
    32_421055_large.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 36_420986_large.jpg
    36_420986_large.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 37_420990_large.jpg
    37_420990_large.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 40_420625_large.jpg
    40_420625_large.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 75

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the quality isn’t complete **** in person, that collection could be pretty great.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
some stuff i picked up and thoughts

hat.PNG

Nice hat for $20. Dry fabric and brim is structured so has a nice lay to it. Big enough to fit over ears.

shirt.PNG

I've gone up to a size Large in these now and I think the fit is a lot better. Medium is just a slightly bigger regular fit that's a bit boring, sizing up one gives a better fit and drape on me at least. Brighter colors are the stand out ones and this light pink isn't too bad, the dark colors have pilled bad on me and have a weird burgundy or heather sheen to them.

shirt2.PNG

These are great. Better fabric and structure than the UU regular Ts.

Shirt 3.PNG

Even better fabric and fit than the UU boxy fit pocket T and UU regular T. Real soft and has a good weight to it. Not sure about the color, but might look better with some wear on it.

sweat.PNG

The updated boxy fit on these are good. Color is good also. Fabric super weak on these though.

flannel.PNG

Awesome, updated boxy fit is real good. Club collar is good, color is good.

jawnz.PNG

The regular fit tapered are awesome for me. Nice to find a jean I like that is under $300. Light wash is the stand out color.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score

View attachment 1238803

Nice hat for $20. Dry fabric and brim is structured so has a nice lay to it. Big enough to fit over ears.

View attachment 1238807

I've gone up to a size Large in these now and I think the fit is a lot better. Medium is just a slightly bigger regular fit that's a bit boring, sizing up one gives a better fit and drape on me at least. Brighter colors are the stand out ones and this light pink isn't too bad, the dark colors have pilled bad on me and have a weird burgundy or heather sheen to them.

View attachment 1238806

View attachment 1238805

Even better fabric and fit than the UU boxy fit pocket T and UU regular T. Real soft and has a good weight to it. Not sure about the color, but might look better with some wear on it.

View attachment 1238809

The updated boxy fit on these are good. Color is good also. Fabric super weak on these though.

View attachment 1238808

View attachment 1238804

The regular fit tapered are awesome for me. Nice to find a jean I like that is under $300. Light wash is the stand out color.

That long sleeve UU tee is such a great quality for the price i hope it becomes a staple and they'll add more colors.

cafedandy

Reaction score

View attachment 1238803

View attachment 1238807

View attachment 1238806

View attachment 1238805

View attachment 1238809

View attachment 1238808

View attachment 1238804

Really love the U long sleeve pocket tee. The colors show much better in the smooth, thick fabric. This is what should also have a short sleeve version.

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That shirt looks great, been looking for that colour + collar since watching Nocturnal Animals:

MV5BYWE2ZmM2M2YtOGU5MC00NTRmLThiNTQtYzg5MGNhNWE4Yzg1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,725_AL_.jpg

Hopefully makes it to the UK site

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't see that shirt on the site - where is it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads