• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lazy fit pic of the regular fit taper joints. i got them hemmed, they are a bit high just the slightest break but doesn't look too bad.. I've worn them most the day and can't really say that they stretch that much, seem to stretch out less than the UU jeans so far.

IMG_20190828_075021.jpg

cafedandy

Reaction score
lazy fit pic of the regular fit taper joints. i got them hemmed, they are a bit high just the slightest break but doesn't look too bad.. I've worn them most the day and can't really say that they stretch that much, seem to stretch out less than the UU jeans so far.

View attachment 1231013
Looks good, I feel that the fabric for these are a bit more substantial than the U version, but still like them both.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What size are those and what are measurements if you don't mind sharing (waist, rise, taper)? @Coldsnap

The reviews online are so mixed.

Favorite jeans are still Levi's 522 that was discontinued.

I was going to donate my UU jeans but might just have them altered (take in the legs a bit from waist down), between 19cm and 20cm taper. Waist and rise fit great but legs too wide for my frame. Length is also great, a sliver of a break. The wider shape will look good for fall with big coats but it is not like taking in the legs a tad will be a huge difference in the overall silhouette. Worth the extra money spent if the alterations come out nice and big coat going to cover up the jeans anyways.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@cafedandy I agree, little heavier of a denim.

What size are those and what are measurements if you don't mind sharing (waist, rise, taper)? @Coldsnap

Favorite jeans are still Levi's 522 that was discontinued.

I was going to donate my UU jeans but might just have them altered (take in the legs a bit from waist down), between 19cm and 20cm taper. Waist and rise fit great but legs too wide for my frame. The shape will look good for fall with big coats but it is not like taking in the legs a tad will be a huge difference in the overall silhouette. Worth the extra money spent if the alterations come out nice and big coat going to cover up the jeans anyways.

Yea, I agree too. the UU jeans are good with extra layers above or a big sweatshirt. They look a bit too big with just a T shirt on. These are a little slimmer through the hips, but comfortable, should be better for summer.

They are a size 30 in the picture. Measurements are (after wearing all day):
Waist 16.5"
Front Rise 11.8"
Thigh 12"
Knee 9.5"
Leg Opening 7.8" (19cm)

losangelesghoul

Reaction score

View attachment 1231013

So weird. These looks like slim tapered on you. Ive tried them on in size 30 and didn't like how wide they are on the thighs.

Attachments

• 12503596.jpg
    12503596.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 163

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Frankly the only nice item in the Last UU collection was the fatigue jacket IMO.
New collection looks terrible.

tennessee

Reaction score

losangelesghoul

Reaction score

Attachments

• jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 149

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These are how the UU jeans fit me, true to size 31 on these. I really like how they fit right out of the wash. I worn the black the most this season, they get a good wear / fade to them. Yo, buying a better mirror this weekend though for sure.

IMG_20190830_081241.jpg

cafedandy

Reaction score
Will I like these if I hated the U jeans? They almost look similar
These Regular Fit Tapered jeans are a bit slim (but only a little bit) than the U jeans. Both still have the relaxed fit, of course, but the latter is looser.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Looks really good on you guys.

I was hoping it would fit more like FW18 jeans (right) but when i tried it on it looked more like FW17 ( left) on me.
Actually, the FW17 is indeed the closest to the fit of these regular fit tapered jeans as the FW18 is loose (also having a bit thinner denim). These small changes really do make a difference in fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads