• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I mean, uniqlo also periodically lists **** on sale, I wouldn't read too much into it -- I bet a lot of it is formula driven. The non-EG polos have been off and on sale for months.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting the EG Olive Colorblock. It's just as fresh as the Gray color, I think I like the Olive more since it's got that military color and can go with so many dark colors especially camo.

I was going to grab the navy but they put "Engineered Garments" logo on the sleeve and it sticks out like a sore thumb. The Gray and Olive the logo is very obscured.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
I ended up getting the EG Olive Colorblock. It's just as fresh as the Gray color, I think I like the Olive more since it's got that military color and can go with so many dark colors especially camo.

I was going to grab the navy but they put "Engineered Garments" logo on the sleeve and it sticks out like a sore thumb. The Gray and Olive the logo is very obscured.

Yeah agree with that, the good thing with Uniqlo is that usually there isn't any logo (apart on the ugly tennis wear).
I prefer the cotton EG collab ones because among other things there is no logo.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Polo

DBBBB0BD-8EF0-46E9-9B80-306876556305.jpeg

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UNIQLO to Launch Peter Saville Collaboration Collection on July 15th
UNIQLO, the Japanese global apparel retailer, today announces that it will introduce a collaboration collection with internationally renowned graphic artist Peter Saville. The new line will launch at UNIQLO stores and through UNIQLO.com/my from Monday, July 15th, and will comprise highly functional apparel from DRY-EX, AIRism leggings, and other pieces to sportswear. In keeping with its LifeWear concept, UNIQLO continues to offer an array of items for active lifestyles.

Commenting on the collaboration line Peter Saville said, “My goal with the new collection was to encourage people to enjoy their clothing by thinking a little more about the designs of what they wear everyday. I draw on the scientific and experimental data that I constantly collect to scientifically visualize how people move around in daily life, translating these patterns into designs. In a departure from regular geometric patterns, I created a unique collection whose designs incorporate data, or information, from everyday existences.”

The collection comprises ten items: five for men, four for women, and one for kids. It features T-shirts, polo shirts, soft leggings, shorts, parkas, and other items employing DRY-EX, AIRism, and other fabrics that are outstanding for their lightness, ability to rapidly wick away sweat and breathability.

Uniqlo_Peter_Sa_001.jpg

Uniqlo_Peter_001.jpg

Uniqlo_Peter_S_005.jpg

NYLON

Reaction score
seems something that could last till offerbin season; all should benefit ! :-D

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stopped by the Uniqlo store in Soho...HOLY **** it was so packed. I never seen a store with so many people inside it was insane. Uniqlo must be generating tons of money. I had to storm out because I couldn't try on the clothes due to so many people walking around and the fitting rooms being packed.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone got a UU seersucker suit in a mediumish they wana let go?

JayDee90

Reaction score
Looks like Canada didn't get these yet. I went into two locations and additionally asked about short sleeve henleys. The CSR looked at me like I was from another planet.
Wondering if the ones on the Uniqlo app (regular fit jeans ID 418939) are the right ones? They mention that the "new fit slightly tapers down to the hem." Pics on here look promising.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics