• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the "one panel is a slightly different color" idea is not bad but it's only polos? They should have done this with literally any other garment

Could the reason be that this year Polos are a trend and making a comeback? I go to the WAYWT thread and many guys wearing polos now.

Demar Ayee

Reaction score
Uniqlo finally decided to run a printed camp collar shirt and they chose these patterns... :brick:
goods_68_420557
goods_66_420552
goods_69_420555
goods_64_420556
The second is the most versatile. I really like Uniqlo and I would not buy these. I wonder how many times would I wear it? Perhaps not often.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone got a size Medium in the UU harrington and want to size down to a small? I got a small that's alright on me, but looking for a bit roomier piece. It's pretty much new.

AlexanderFester

Reaction score
Hi.

I was wondering if there is anyone here that does Uniqlo proxy service? I live in Norway and we unfortunately don't have the opportunity to buy online yet. All the items I have been looking for are available at the US site.

Friednoodles

Reaction score

NYLON

Reaction score
Saw the 100% linen shirts from the UU range at the offer bin and they were like $14 each.
Used some coupons on top of that too lol.

Ended up paying just $35 for 3 shirts...real value in there. (Black,off-white & Orange all sized down with the exception of the black piece.)

cafedandy

Reaction score
Those wavey prints are from the Hokusai Collection (seen on 2 seasons so far via their UT2019 series.)

If you are into the whole art history behind it i urge those to check out instore for the quality of these Tees are probably 1 step up from the fabric they used normally on their UT drops.

Now i'm sure there are a bunch of super mark down on the SS19 U range and i tried the linen SS button down in my usual size...damn this was really over sized! I tried the M (S in the US/UK/EU) and the sleeves are touching my elbows nearly!

Anyone managed to get these to work as i'm really curious to see.

View attachment 1170776
Saw this U Linen Shirt fit from a Japanese fashion blogger I follow:
IMG_6719.jpg

cafedandy

Reaction score
Does anyone have fitpics of this?
View attachment 1156233

Its on sale but im not sure what size i should get, i normally wear size s outerwear but ive heard these are way too oversized (even compared to other uu stuff). Should get tts for the desired boxy look or would xs fit better?

am 5 10, 130lbs for reference....
Saw this picture of Lemaire himself might be wearing the U Military Jacket.
Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 11.14.54 AM.png

cafedandy

Reaction score
So these are releasing tomorrow on Memorial Day? Odd day to release this. I'm hope my local stores carry the ones I like. They better not make them all polyester.
Checked the details on the Japanese site and most of them are around 75-25 cotton-polyester. The only 100% cotton is the Oversized polo with the solid colors.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked the details on the Japanese site and most of them are around 75-25 cotton-polyester. The only 100% cotton is the Oversized polo with the solid colors.

Thanks a lot man! :D

Welps I didn't think it would be a huge let down but Uniqlo loves Polyester. Oh well more money in my pocket I guess. Looking closely at the details the stitching is not my liking either.

Oversized polos are a huge no no as well.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Thanks a lot man! :D

Welps I didn't think it would be a huge let down but Uniqlo loves Polyester. Oh well more money in my pocket I guess. Looking closely at the details the stitching is not my liking either.

Oversized polos are a huge no no as well.
No worries! The details did mention the polyester content was for the quick dry function, but I think they could really just go with 100% cotton.

For oversized polos, maybe sizing down one would work? But best to try in-store if it will work.

I suddenly remembered the Michael Bastian collab polos, most if not all were 100% cotton.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads