• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mrballs

Reaction score
JW anderson drop for this season. Nothing too interesting, suppose the socks will be sold out within the first 2 days as usual.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@1up Kamakura before they made the change to new shirt pattern. Not sure if the roll is the same, may try it out since need new OCBDs.

Reactions: 1up

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the new roll is decent but not as nice as the old version. Still prefer the new fit overall though

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
the cotton rayon short sleeve camp shirt feels pretty nice. i’d go tts for that relaxed fit.

cotton linen relaxed pants are also decent.

supima tees feel fine? idk if they feel thinner but they are still pretty much the best tee at that price.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@ShoutOutsFoMyBo cool, was looking at that camp shirt. What colors are good?

Anyone see the sort of 100% cotton camp easy pants. They look good but wonder what the drape is on them.

WussWayne

Reaction score
Anyone got the scoop on this JWA blazer? It's 60% polyester, 40% cotton and I'm not sure what to make of that as the pants are 100% cotton.

419635_sub3.jpg

My second alternative was the chambray blazer and matching long pants but the pants are listed as seersucker and I'm not sure if there's too much of a difference between the two?

419383_sub3.jpg

67_41963500020.jpg

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cool, got the darker pair of Uniqlo U pants in a 31 and blasted them in the wash and dryer for a bit and they seemed to shrink up slightly to my size. Still a larger cut. I've seen people size down 3 to get their desired fit but it looks a bit off as a slim straight paint to me. The cut is so comfy which is what I'm after now adays. Going to have to get use to it..

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did the inseam shrink? I do not want the inseam to shrink any @Coldsnap

The fuller cut pants goes with a particular look. As the denim stretched out more to me it does not look at home with MC casual wear anymore as I intended, which is fine as it still looks great with beefy knits and big coats.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads