• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of those from last year. Fit is on the slim side, the fabric is tough. I wear them hiking, not for anything else, but I suppose you could wear them casually. I don't really wear tech synthetic fabrics for anything but exercise.

Thanks for your input! :fonz:

cafedandy

Reaction score

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Thanks for sharing!

Yeah the yellow color looks very nice. I'm going to visit a Uniqlo on Monday and try them on.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I like how uniqlo is not only getting cheap with their clothes but their shipping packages as well. Last two orders came in plastic bags :lol:

This after again my package was supposed to be delivered friday yet didn't get delivered until today by fedex. Of course they are still out of vests in the color/size i want online and no stores carry it.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the plastic bag thing sucks. My order before this one came in the bag. Not a fan

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All my Uniqlo orders come in plastic bags. Rarely my order would arrive in a box. But then again I am not buying tons of clothing in bulk. I mean I received 4 chino pants and a few shirts in a bag.

Maybe it has to do with what area you are in etc? Since I live very close to a Uniqlo distribution center I guess a box is not much needed.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I proxied some jawnz from UK all the way to the bottom of the live-able world; new zealand. Picking up today, better not be disapoint. All my jeans right now are driving me crazy. Looking forward to a 13" rise and a 13" thigh.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm disappointed the new Uniqlo U shirts don't have the UUUUUUUU tag on them. Some reason I liked that tag..

@gettoasty did you end up with a size 31 in the pants? got a 32 and thems big boy pants.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
32 feels just fine for me. I have not washed them yet. @Coldsnap
At least in my eyes the silhouette is reminiscent of CM dress with jeans, paired with an OCBD and chukka boots. I dig it..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads