• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Kinda weird we haven't seen more from this UU collection so far. All the others had the lookbook pics leaked or sneak peek pics in articles. I haven't seen anything other than the early showroom pics
Same thoughts. Last year's release of the campaign visuals and collection pieces are already up by this time of the year. Maybe they made way for the other collections releases first? (first with Hana Tajima, then Ines, then JW Anderson, then Uniqlo U).

I also checked the Japanese Uniqlo U site and saw this early release of the women's Crew Neck T-Shirt in the Fall/Winter colors: http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/store/goods/405368

Benjaminba

Reaction score
Was thinking that too. Pretty strange. I guess your argument makes sense, that they don't want their campaigns to overshadow each other. That would mean we wont see Uniqlo U before 20th September when JW Anderson releases and that's pretty late..

cafedandy

Reaction score
Uniqlo U 2017 Fall Winter Collection now updated.
Here's the link to the mens line-up:
http://www.uniqlo.com/UniqloU17fw/us/en/men/

The Mods Jacket, V-Neck Cardigan, Fleece Cardigan, Heavy Flannel Long Sleeve Shirt are quite nice and very Lemaire on some details.

But the womens, as always, looks more interesting.
No details on the release dates yet though.

lineate

Reaction score
Is it weird that I really like the bog standard nylon "convertible collar" / "single breasted rain coats"?

They're so basic and utilitarian, but I think they do the trick.

NYLON

Reaction score
The UU Fall Drop looks meh to me. :/

Maybe i'll look at it in detail near to release.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few nice Men's pieces. The Women's looks great and fairly unisex.

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the Blocktech trench for men's and the women's padded coat and jacket. I wonder if Australia will get any of this since last f/w release nearly everything went to deep discount since it was 35C out at launch.

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fishtail parka looks quite nice

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still see the odd "U" item whenever i'm in a Uniqlo.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The INES collection doesn't look bad or unreasonably priced. Was tempted by a full olive corduroy suit, but the trousers on .co.uk are only shown up to a 34" waist, and I'd need the 36 looking at the size chart (maybe the 38 if they're cut very slim). Does the presence of larger sizes on the size chart suggest they'll add them?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looked quickly at the ines stuff, quality seemed pretty good, better than the basic uniqlo or most recent UU. corduroy suit was definitely the standout (wide wale if you're into that), but it sold out very fast. hopefully they'll restock soon.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads