• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jineline

Reaction score
View attachment 1684443

Uniqlo in Le Marais is the nicest one I’ve seen. They have an industrial art installation in the basement.
View attachment 1684449
I kopped the oversized cotton corduroy easy pants and they’re super comfy. The color in the tag is “brown” but they’re more of a charcoal or “bark.”
Love that store and ADORE those pants. Picked all 4 colors!

eddiec

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the hybrid down coat? I need something for the colder months ahead and wondering if it's worth the cost or if there's a better alternative.

Sorry to bump this again but wondering what the sizing is like. I read some comments on the US site saying that it's way too big and to size down, but other comments saying it fits TTS. I've worn some of their other parkas before and always went with a M.

ggss09

Reaction score
Copped a few pieces, here's the trench; will be returning as I don't think I'd wear it much but it was cool

411FEA6F-A60A-4C60-8A7E-E48FBB9EF45A.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love that store and ADORE those pants. Picked all 4 colors!
So I ended up giving these a try and indeed they are a solid pick-up. Very cheap, comfortable and easy to wear. My only slight gripe is that I wish they weren't quite so tapered. An extra 1/4-1/2 in the width of the hem, would give them a better silhouette IMO.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there will be more vintage chinos again this season? In Canada they only seem to have slim chinos so far, which aren’t my cup of tea.

flipstah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the White Mountaineering collab to drop sheeessh

NYLON

Reaction score
I assume no JWA this fw?
I think due to the packed AW calendar for Q4 WITH +J and WM just around the corner?

Still...i hoped to see it come. The SS21 drop was kinda memorable (unlike the previous seasons)

WayneLyndon

Reaction score
Really like design of this futuristic fleece

But I dislike fleeces made out of polyester: I live in a cold country and full polyester might mean that the jacket is cold when outside and sweating hot when entering in.

Am I wrong? What’s the general consensus about fleeces? They’ve been popular couple of years and look cool but I’ve been avoiding them because of plastic.

+ does anyone know a fleecemodel similar design as this WM-model but made of wool or cotton?

Racing Green

Reaction score
I've no issue with poly fleece especially as lots of brands do fleece with recycled plastic these days and have never had issue with running too hot or too cold. Most of mine is Patagonia, Uniqlo, Battenwear, various Japanese brands etc and never a problem.

American Trench are doing a wool fleece - https://www.americantrench.com/products/wool-fleece-jacket

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads