• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grayfox

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the new 'HEATTECH WARM LINED PANTS'? They just showed up on the Canada online store. Thinking about trying em out this winter but hoping the green isn't as green as the photos look lol

Symphony

Reaction score
Anyone ever handle any of the Uniqlo x J.W. Anderson Lambswool Sweaters?

Thinking about getting one, but wondering if it's worth the $50.

swampfox

Reaction score
Anyone know the details on this blue plaid shirt jacket? (photo is here, on the model in the photos for the 2-way stretch cords) I can't seem to find it on the website and feel like I'm going crazy.

1602638806678.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the details on this blue plaid shirt jacket? (photo is here, on the model in the photos for the 2-way stretch cords) I can't seem to find it on the website and feel like I'm going crazy.

View attachment 1476670
I missed on this. It sold out in Canada in my size before I knew it was available. Would love a large in the plaid if anyone has one or wouldn’t mind proxying?

3A4FAC66-776C-4D68-A0E2-98A971A56F17.png

1D5B0D44-12BF-44EC-928D-3F8326BB6990.png

cafedandy

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the U Double Face Over Coat & can provide feedback?
Tried this and it isn't bad. Not a lot of people like it because it can feel like felt but I think it's an improvement from the previous U coats that used this kind of poly-wool material. If anything, the silhouette is nice and you can go TTS for a relaxed fit. Some even size up for a looser oversized fit. I might get on a deep discount as I already have the similar U 17FW coat.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Anyone ever handle any of the Uniqlo x J.W. Anderson Lambswool Sweaters?

Thinking about getting one, but wondering if it's worth the $50.
I have handled the striped one, since I saw the preview display on the store near me. It's 100% wool and feels like your standard Uniqlo offering, a bit thin and better for layering, which actually isn't that bad.

Also saw JWA the canvas backpack and it's pretty light but the canvas feels a bit substantial and appreciate the genuine leather piping/trimming which might have that patina in the long run. But they could've also used that real leather on the JWA logo patch, too. Might consider this one on launch day... and the socks, of course.

NYLON

Reaction score
This is the first time i've seen Jonathan elaborate so long on a campaign vid. Done in a pretty open, feel easy way..he goes through selects on the whole collection.

Damn I was ******** all over this season lol but I guess I was a little too critical. Might give some of these pieces a chance. :lol:

cafedandy

Reaction score
This is the first time i've seen Jonathan elaborate so long on a campaign vid. Done in a pretty open, feel easy way..he goes through selects on the whole collection.

Damn I was ******** all over this season lol but I guess I was a little too critical. Might give some of these pieces a chance. :lol:

Same here, sure it can be seen as marketing and all, but it's nice to see him be involved like this and promoting it (as he wears some pieces on JWA/Loewe interviews and features, treating it as somehow an equal to all of his other projects). I also like how they had the Kids collection since last season (would get them if I had kids), and also appreciate how the collection, as a whole, is done in a genderless styling in mind.

jeffins

Reaction score
Anyone know if the JWA fishtail parka is warm enough to be used as a winter jacket? Wondering how substantial that padding is or if it's more of a glorified raincoat.

Here

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads