• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sid11111

Reaction score
The items are going like hotcakes where I am at in Singapore. Most items I loomed at in common sizes are left with less than 10 available. Copped the Selvedge Denim and Sweatpants even though the former is lower rise and a little more tapered for my liking.

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation for which white t-shirt to buy from Uniqlo? Looking for a mid-weight shirt.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
I went and bought the Women's Denim Shirt Coat. They need to put a male model on the product page lol. It's so boxy without the belt which I really like. Got the size Medium. I'm 5 ft 9.

Attachments

• UUDENIMA.jpg
    UUDENIMA.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 208
  • UUDENIMB.jpg
    UUDENIMB.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 217

loopdeloop

Reaction score
I got both styles of cord but will need to size up (i should know better by now). The thicker wale cords are lovely. Not a massive fan of the utility pocket on the side, but in general they feel quite lux. As for the straight cut pants, i know they're 14-wale but i was hoping they'd be thicker. The cut is decent though.

I got the mock neck pullover too. As said on the previous page there is a glossy finish which i wasn't expecting (presumably the 5% spandex?) which gives it a bit of a puffy sportswear vibe. It's also quite oversized so depending on how you wear it you might want to size down. It's definitely more of a sweat than a long sleeve top (like the version they did several seasons ago).

cafedandy

Reaction score
UU sweatpants + hoodies up on U.S. store. Also noticed these hi-tops ... https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-co...963_color=COL01#start=1&cgid=men-new-arrivals
Got these hi-tops recently, they fit TTS and are pretty nice. Haven't worn them as much yet but so far comfy, probably one of the better shoes they've made compared to past models (noticed that they're making a lot of shoes lately in the womens line as well). Laces are stretchy so you can pull them off easily. It's simple, it can be boring, but I like it.

NYLON

Reaction score
Yes! The women's version is much sleeker too. That's the only piece i bought in-store and only 1 size up for me. They sold out so fast in store and online though.

I concur on sizing.
If you take (and didn't size down) on the sweat pants of the previous season, then you can take the same size in the W's pair.
For me, I took an "S" in the Men's (i sized down because it was too oversized) SS sweats, and I took an M in the W's this season.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got the mainline cord suit in navy and brown. Hopefully it's semi decent.

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score
Saw this coat today at one location

goods_431340_sub13.jpg

The material was so thin (it was like felt) I have to wonder in what weather could you ever wear such a coat? I find this to be so disappointing, and I'm hoping +J doesn't use the same cheap materials.

taduuu

Reaction score
Yea the Uniqlo wool outerwear has been very thin and flimsy and U definately is the same. Not bothering with them personally. Wool jackets potentially last a lifetime, so I have spent some more for long lasting stuff. Wool sweaters are maybe little bit better bang for buck. Some Uniqlo items, that are usually made of cotton, like U t-shirts and wide legged trousers from U 2019 aw collection are amazing for the price though.

Edit: Expecting same quality from +J so I will not be that disappointed.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads