• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Picked up the women's ultra light down oversized jacket (currently on sale) in an XL and like it. Quite a short'ish, boxy fit but i think it works. Sleeves could be a little longer but the proportions make sense imo. The finish isn't as shiny as other ULD jackets i've had, and the popper fastening and taped seams are nice touches.

Got it as a lightweight spring layer but might not get to wear it for a while given the circumstances, but c'est la vie etc

cafedandy

Reaction score
Looking forward for the return of the non-stretch Selvedge Classic Fit Jeans...
33350988-2AF2-49D1-933D-CCCBC8F56ABF.jpeg

cafedandy

Reaction score
Is the non-stretch better quality? Or do you just like the fit more
For me, it’s more of the fit and texture as I’ve had this pair in 2014, although I also had the stretch version which its merits with comfort.

cafedandy

Reaction score
With my previous feels on the JWA collab, i’ll make an exception with the JWA regular fit denim that just got released in our city so I got a pair. I’d say it’s one of the better pieces, stitch details are nicely done. The denim is a bit thin but feels compact, has a regular rise and fit.

57246009-FAD2-421F-8304-ED6ADF33154B.jpeg

cafedandy

Reaction score
Any indication of when these will drop in the US? The only current selvedge offering is in the slim stretch, and it is just too tight on my legs, even when sizing up in the waist. So I'm excited for these!
No exact indication yet but should be around soon this Spring Summer according to the Lifewear Magazine ?

Ittosai

Reaction score
With my previous feels on the JWA collab, i’ll make an exception with the JWA regular fit denim that just got released in our city so I got a pair. I’d say it’s one of the better pieces, stitch details are nicely done. The denim is a bit thin but feels compact, has a regular rise and fit.

View attachment 1359601
is it a women model ?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the topic of the oversized Airism tee's, are people going TTS? The measurements look fairly good TTS for an oversized look.

Also, anyone have thoughts on the brown IRL?

eys13094

Reaction score
On the topic of the oversized Airism tee's, are people going TTS? The measurements look fairly good TTS for an oversized look.

Also, anyone have thoughts on the brown IRL?
I went TTS for large, which normally fits relaxed on me, but its nicely oversized for this tee. Also the brown is decently darker IRL than the pics in my opinion, but looks good.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Damn, its been awhile hasn't it? I've come across some early Uniqlo selvedge joints in the thrift over the time, and some of the original ones are like 18oz denim, real heavy and nice.
Glad they're bringing it back, I hope it's still as heavy and nice. I don't use mine as much so as to keep its rich dark indigo.

@malcb33 I got a size up as I previously posted, which drapes quite nicely. Although after a while, I went back to change to TTS as I realized how I just like it more on the relaxed side than oversized. Will depend on you style it. The brown is indeed darker as mentioned but still nice. I hope they keep developing this one in later seasons.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad they're bringing it back, I hope it's still as heavy and nice. I don't use mine as much so as to keep its rich dark indigo.

@malcb33 I got a size up as I previously posted, which drapes quite nicely. Although after a while, I went back to change to TTS as I realized how I just like it more on the relaxed side than oversized. Will depend on you style it. The brown is indeed darker as mentioned but still nice. I hope they keep developing this one in later seasons.
Thanks! The TTS measurements look like a comfortable loose fit, which is what I’m going for. Is the rust color darker IRL too?

It is interesting to see how this shirt has evolved. I have the one from last year (or maybe the year previous?) which was a heavier knit with the two tone internal layer (mine’s lavender and green). This version seems lighter, which is good!

Bummer there’s no new Milano knit T-shirt. That style had promise, but I felt they never quite perfected it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads