• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Can’t remember if someone already posted about it, but how’s the mainline jersey work jacket? TTS or size up?

Last edited:

cafedandy

Reaction score
Anyone get to see the U supima cotton polos? If so, are they nice?
The slim button placket and relaxed fit is nice, uses real seashell buttons, similar to SS19 polos. The blue color is interesting up close with the mixed thread (looks gray from afar).

Can’t remember if someone already posted about it, but how’s the mainline jersey work jacket? TTS or size up?
Tried that too, TTS is ok in my experience since it’s got a slight boxy fit.

Last edited:

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Came home this evening to my order waiting for me. Not much that other people havent already chimed in on, but ...

U t-shirts -- fit is pretty much same as past seasons, colors are good. I got the 30 Natural which is like a bone or candle-wax color and i think works better as a base for this season's palette than stark white; 68 Blue is really good, up close its got blue and red threads in it, really interesting mix; and 71 Purple which reminds me of a blueberry smoothie (this one might be my favorite color).

The Military Jersey Shirt -- like others have said, the material is pretty cool, very soft. I got the 37 Brown color. Definitely think the way to wear this one is not as an overshirt but by itself, sleeves rolled, collar open, as sleazy as possible.

Regular Collar Long Sleeve Shirt -- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 30 Natural. Fit is good, material is meh. Came creased like crazy.

Hooded Coat -- 34 Brown. I sized down in this per the model shots, usually wear a Medium, went with the Small. Shoulders are still dropped, sleeves are at a good length. Surprised by how much I like this, as I was expecting this to be a for-sure return. Quick and dirty mirror pick below.
1582692779915.png

Racing Green

Reaction score

Definitely don’t size up, boxy/slouchy fit as mentioned above as it should be considering it’s a work jacket. I went with my normal medium.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up both the red and the brown pair relaxed wide fit lyocell pants. Was torn between S for a more normal fit or M for that wideness. Decided on the latter because in 2020 we're going wider than tall as silhouette, bless up. :fistbump:

Co-sign on the women's parachute pants being pretty cool. I'm usually around/just below an M in U men's trousers and only tried on the L, but I feel I definitely could/should go down to my equivalent size. Gonna keep an eye on them for sales. Same with the cotton linen suit. It's nice but I'm not in desperate need of it right now.

Short sleeve linen shirt had great colours in the rust and the pink but it's really freaking long in the body.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Wrenkin @cafedandy how is sizing for the denim stand collar shirts?
Are they wide and long like a tunic? Measurements seem pretty big, but i can't tell if sizing down is the right move.
thanks

Zassiliss

Reaction score
I sized down to M and it had a very normal fit--almost like a slim fit L in their regular shirts.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Picked up both the red and the brown pair relaxed wide fit lyocell pants. Was torn between S for a more normal fit or M for that wideness. Decided on the latter because in 2020 we're going wider than tall as silhouette, bless up. :fistbump:

Co-sign on the women's parachute pants being pretty cool. I'm usually around/just below an M in U men's trousers and only tried on the L, but I feel I definitely could/should go down to my equivalent size. Gonna keep an eye on them for sales. Same with the cotton linen suit. It's nice but I'm not in desperate need of it right now.

Short sleeve linen shirt had great colours in the rust and the pink but it's really freaking long in the body.
Same thoughts as well, I initially thought the pants were too wide but when I wore them for a few days already, they just flowed nicely. Cuffing it is a good option, too. Will wait for the other colors and the parachute pants on sale as well. The short sleeve shirt does feel a bit big now that I’m wearing it, but sizing down feels awkward, so TTS is ok.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the black U trucker TTS. It’s a somewhat oversized fit but I like it.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
Just came back from the store to try the U AIRISM COTTON CREW NECK and it is everything i hoped it would be! Soft, stretchy, but not thin at all. Very light but also structured. This is definitely the breakout star of the collection. The T-Shirt of the season. Don't sleep on this you guys.

Wearing size Medium on the pic. The 71 Purple is actually more like Lavender.

Attachments

• IMG_14289.jpg
    IMG_14289.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 245

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads