• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Didn't try last season's pocket tees so I can't compare - but they're pretty thick for a S/S tee. They are a bit coarse but maybe they'll soften up in the wash? Again, can't compare.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
Didn't try last season's pocket tees so I can't compare - but they're pretty thick for a S/S tee. They are a bit coarse but maybe they'll soften up in the wash? Again, can't compare.

Dang. That fabric does not shrink nor soften if exactly the same as last year (Which is not a bad thing). Just hoping they used the fabric of the U long sleeve pocket tee cause it feels so much better.

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
the new natural color u tee has a bit of pink to it. not a bad thing in itself but definitely not a nice off white like some might want.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the new natural color u tee has a bit of pink to it. not a bad thing in itself but definitely not a nice off white like some might want.
Did you notice the same thing with the hooded sweatshirt in natural?

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
F7407233-3B4B-40CC-9464-035438BB80D3.jpeg

Looks like the upcoming UU “tailored jacket” and “wide fit tailored pants.”

cafedandy

Reaction score
I don’t think those are the UU work pants, as I don’t see the double knee patches and (at least in NA) they didn’t come in that color.
You're right! Mislabeled it, it's actually the U Wide-fit Straight Pants with the slanted pockets

cafedandy

Reaction score
U SS2020 Lifewear Magazine Feature
https://www.uniqlo.com/jp/ja/contents/lifewear-magazine/uniqlo-u/

"This season's Uniqlo U was inspired by a female reporter's wardrobe in the 1970s and men's clothing that lived the beat generation of the 50s and 60s. Set in Havana, Cuba, a young reporter from Paris meets a local youth in a classic cityscape that remains today."

image01.jpg

image11.jpg

Phrost

Reaction score
Those style photos make the collection look pretty good.

I never understood why people loved the UU tees until I got some on sale. The fabric on them is pretty rough, but they do have a nice heft and weight to them. The ones from last season are surprisingly slim in the body though. It’s either that or I got fat... :blush:

Reactions: 1up

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads