• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, cool. Was just wondering how this jacket might look. I'm feeling the color. Seems like it would look good with some LVC / Vintage stuff I have.

View attachment 1334874
Their model is 6’1” wearing an S. How big is this stuff? If I’m normally an S will an XS be enough of a size down? I realize the model is also pretty slim.

cafedandy

Reaction score
I'm really drawn to a lot of the brown and purple shades even if I have so many of them already

goods_37_426039.jpg goods_37_426173.jpg

The Women's Shirt Jacket looks interesting as well as the parachute pants...
goods_427730_sub4.jpg

Phrost

Reaction score
Unless they’re a size too big for the models, the Denim Work Jacket and Hunting Jacket look like they have pretty wide sleeves. I’m curious to see how the Work cargo pants look and fit in person.

Most of the wide UU pants tend to either have pleats or creases down the middle to make them look slimmer when worn. Do you guys bother ironing the creases back after washing them?

cafedandy

Reaction score
Unless they’re a size too big for the models, the Denim Work Jacket and Hunting Jacket look like they have pretty wide sleeves. I’m curious to see how the Work cargo pants look and fit in person.

Most of the wide UU pants tend to either have pleats or creases down the middle to make them look slimmer when worn. Do you guys bother ironing the creases back after washing them?
I actually steam them back after washing and then hand or fold them that keeps the center crease, looks great for a bit of polish even on a very casual look.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Ah, cool. Was just wondering how this jacket might look. I'm feeling the color. Seems like it would look good with some LVC / Vintage stuff I have.

View attachment 1334874
According to the Japanese website it's cotton sateen material, like a thinner moleskine I suppose, similar to the FW19 Trucker sans the fleece. I wish they had this in denim like the Womens.

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Some of it definitely looks great but i'll reserve judgement until i see IRL. Wouldn't be the first time i've been bemused by how it looks on me in comparison to the online styled shots.

A lot of the pants look decent, as does the orange ribbed crew neck. The military shirt could be hit / miss.

goods_425755_sub5.jpg

Don't normally go for check shirts etc, but love this.

Women's denim jacket might be worth a try although sizing could be tricky.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Just got the U wide sweatpants - they are WIDE! And I say that as someone who only wears Lemaire. Will probably return and size down. Otherwise they seem awesome - really unique, subtle shade of blue.

The U wide pocket tee shirts are amazing, gonna get a second of each color. Not sure how they'll hold up after a wash, but in the box they had a really nice sheen, reminded me of the older mainline Lemaire tees.

Last edited:

Mishathebeer

Reaction score
Do you mean the
U Oversize Crew Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Or the u longsleeve with the pocket

i got the longsleeve
And i love it

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
Just got the U wide sweatpants - they are WIDE! And I say that as someone who only wears Lemaire. Will probably return and size down. Otherwise they seem awesome - really unique, subtle shade of blue.

The U wide pocket tee shirts are amazing, gonna get a second of each color. Not sure how they'll hold up after a wash, but in the box they had a really nice sheen, reminded me of the older mainline Lemaire tees.

How's the thickness on these U pocket tees this time? I'm kinda hoping they are as thick last season but not as coarse.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics