• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Probably not, but well i am a bit oversized myself at 195cm. Yes the shoulder are a bit wide but it doesnt bother me, furthermore as i will probably use it as an overshirt. And it will probably shrink a little after the first wash.

Wrenkin

Reaction score
Bought today an 'oversized work shirt' from the new collection that seems to be a perfect repro of an OG-107 Fatigue shirt. Really nice Cotton Ripstop, i chose an olive one, but might get some other colors too. In my case the XL don't seem oversized, rather TTS.

View attachment 1325414

What country did you get this in? It’s probably my most anticipated item but I don’t see it on my local site’s collection preview.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Paris, France. At the Opéra Store that is the bigger one in the city.
They had all the colors.
Will probably buy the dark Navy one next time.

Phrost

Reaction score
SMH I ended up getting a bunch of UU stuff on sale.

How’s the length of the UU high-rise wide pants for everyone? I’m fine with the wide fit, but I’m still not sure on the cropped ankle length. I usually like a bit of a break and I’m not used to showing sock all the time.

I bought the UU women’s oversized long pea coat in black for my sister, but it fits huge on her. Surprisingly, I think it looks pretty good on me. The 50/50 wool/poly blend fabric is meh and it catches lint and pet hair like a MFer, but it’s surprisingly really heavy and warm.

It fits really oversized with the dropped shoulders and really wide body that’s trendy right now and makes me feel like a rejected K-pop star. The sleeve length is perfect though. Deliberating whether I should keep it for myself. I do wish it was navy blue instead of black though. For $30, I think it’s a steal.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Man you really need to stop calling things "a perfect repro" that are obviously not a perfect repro. It's a fashion brand doing a fatigue overshirt that is not at all period accurate, and that's ok.
OK i cut perfect i leave repro. I meant perfect for me, man, and because it has nothing to do with work wear.
I lack nuances in English probably.
But from what i have seen it looks quite close to the real thing and irony it is made in Vietnam. Man.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The UU hoodies were 100% cotton for a long time, then last season they were a poly blend. Does anyone know if the SS20 version is 100% cotton again?

conanboy

Reaction score
The UU hoodies were 100% cotton for a long time, then last season they were a poly blend. Does anyone know if the SS20 version is 100% cotton again?

Body: 100% Cotton/ Rib: 88% Cotton, 12% Polyester

cafedandy

Reaction score

zonobrah

Reaction score
Uniqlo has been my go to for t-shirt, sweaters, socks and slippers for 6 years now. I also been enjoying some of their collab. I'm a big gamer/nerd so anything dragonBallZ, Blizzard made is a must cop for me haha :)
It also introduced me to JW Anderson that I really search into, a great designer indeed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads