• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, random question: any idea how often Uniqlo restocks on their cheap oxfords? I could really use some cheap beater work shirts.

delakingois

Reaction score
Going on a shopping-trip later this fall and opting between London and Paris. Since Uniqlo is one of the main targets for the trip, I'm wondering if there's any significant difference between the two cities? I mean, London have about 10x more stores, but do the Paris ones get the good stuff too?

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure every store gets the same stuff, just some stores might get it later/earlier than others. The +J stuff are only sold at flagship stores though.

aussy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinger70
69_065545.jpg

some excellent items popping up on uniqlos online store in the uk now. This looks like a copy of the wings + horns hoodies, judging by the 2 way zip, pocket, cuff and hem designs as well as the look of the fabric. This is £25 and the W+H are going to cost me at least £85 including delivery from canada and thats on sale from last seasons collection. At this price i can afford to wear the **** out of them and chuck them away.

I tried this hoodie out in grey just yesterday. Great fit (for me at least) and very nice quality/sturdy construction for the price.

Ivana Trump

Reaction score
God, I can't wait to go to NYC in November to pick up some threads from this place. I need some oxfords and trousers.

supermidget

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stinger70
69_065545.jpg

some excellent items popping up on uniqlos online store in the uk now. This looks like a copy of the wings + horns hoodies, judging by the 2 way zip, pocket, cuff and hem designs as well as the look of the fabric. This is £25 and the W+H are going to cost me at least £85 including delivery from canada and thats on sale from last seasons collection. At this price i can afford to wear the **** out of them and chuck them away.

will have to look in the nyc store for this..

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the crewneck version of this sweater in all black for $20...seriously, you can't beat that.

aussy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by supermidget
will have to look in the nyc store for this..
found it on the top floor, near the jeans and thick socks again, was the grey one, might have had the blue there too though they also had another grey one, albeit thinner/lighter on the ground floor I didn't have much time to shop that day, so sorry I can't help you more
wink.gif

wangvicous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aussy
found it on the top floor, near the jeans and thick socks
again, was the grey one, might have had the blue there too though
they also had another grey one, albeit thinner/lighter on the ground floor

I didn't have much time to shop that day, so sorry I can't help you more
wink.gif

I went Saturday and they had the blue straight from the stairs on the left.

Timmbo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aussy
found it on the top floor, near the jeans and thick socks
again, was the grey one, might have had the blue there too though
they also had another grey one, albeit thinner/lighter on the ground floor

I didn't have much time to shop that day, so sorry I can't help you more
wink.gif

was in Hong Kong about 2 weeks ago, had a red version as well that my gf copped for herself. Are these being trickle released or something...? I bought a coated cloth jacket, no sign of it on the Uniqlo UK site yet.

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had similar W+H hoodie clone but I lost it in Greece...
frown.gif

Riio

Reaction score
thinking of ordering some shirts over the phone; i only have a flannel from uniqlo but i had to size down and even then it fit better after a hot wash. do you guys size down on the oxfords too?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The standard oxfords are pretty blousy. I usually take a medium and while it fits perfectly in the shoulders and well in the chest, there's a ton of extra fabric south of the chest. Size down if it's not going to mess with the shoulders, otherwise, be prepped to tailor.

JackTheRipper

Reaction score
The +J fall collection was such a disappointment. All of the nice coats were for women's and the menswear were just different variations of down jacket.

Oh wells, onwards to LanvinxHM

stinger70

Reaction score
ive bought the hoodie pictured above, and its really nice. well cut, lovely fleecey feel, quality zippers. You really cant beat them at the price- no poitn paying for W + H.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads