• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, they replenish stock pretty much daily for the first week and a half or so. Then new stock only trickles in and with every new drop ex. end of September and October drops. This does not mean that everything will get replenished. The three-piece tragedy of last fall should never be forgotten.

Good to hear. I'm headed to Beijing for a month starting mid Sept so I'll get a chance to check out everything in person.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pick up the navy tasmanian suit. Looks amazing. I'm willing to proxy it, if anyone wants it before it's all sold out!

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, they replenish stock pretty much daily for the first week and a half or so. Then new stock only trickles in and with every new drop ex. end of September and October drops. This does not mean that everything will get replenished. The three-piece tragedy of last fall should never be forgotten.

Thanks dude, I missed out on a ton of stuff last fall :(

What was the three-piece tragedy?

modalsaliency

Reaction score
I assume it's that Uniqlo is completely unable to keep all three pieces of a suit in stock at the same time. Ever.

Presumably this is because somewhere out there is a cartel led by crotchety old Korean men that buys all the coats to use as blazers, and another one led by Justin Timberlake that buys all the vests to wear with jeans and hightop sneakers.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see, well luckily for me i don't ever wear three piece suits. Hard for teenagers to find the chance.

I hope to make some kopps this collection though. My +J shirts from last year are still going strong, with a bit of ... wrinkling is it? on the sleeves.

PattyC

Reaction score
Really considering one of these DB blazers

I wish you could see the other colour options though.

bubba04

Reaction score
Let's try this again in the appropriate thread:

So looks like New York is all out of the Camouflage Perfect Shape cargo pants. Anyone else either has one for sale or are willing to proxy me a pair in size 34 from a different store, please PM me. :slayer:

crohnoes

Reaction score

fungz0r

Reaction score
The cardigan looks pretty good. and the coats are cashmere/wool blend so i might end up copping one of those as well

PattyC

Reaction score
If anyone is willing to proxy me some J+ stuff can you shoot me a PM?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads