1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. stevent

stevent Senior member

Damn thanks for posting. Was going to go today but didn't really want to deal with traffic.

Hoping all the stock arrives once everything is marked down. Was about to get all the plokhov stuff at $10-$20 when they finally got stock in store.

2. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

There has been some restocking online and the girl at the Beverly Center store miraculously "found" the relaxed cashmere pants in the back and called me when I was half the way home. Why wouldn't the stuff have been out the day of the debut? I have no idea. They are supposedly getting new stock either today (Saturday), tomorrow or Monday.

3. dominiccjs

dominiccjs Member

Anyone interested in MEN LEMAIRE WOOL BLENDED CASHMERE FLAT FRONT PANTS have both green and black in 82cm never been worn. Will let go for 75 shipped each. They have not been worn.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  4. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior member

Here's a $10 off $75 purchase code:

858Dk

I have no use for it. Enjoy. :)

5. 1up

1up Senior member

How do you guys like the dry sweat sweatpants?

6. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

Hit up the Soho store a few days ago. Qlomaire stuff was there, with nobody looking at the men's stuff -- it was a Wednesday morning -- but size availability was inconsistent. Bought the long sleeved pocketed crew neck, the only one they had left. It's a great piece. I'd buy another if I could. Tried the nylon shirt jacket but, as nylon tends to be, it was noisy when I moved so I passed. Warm though. Lots of women's stuff in stock.

7. moulton

moulton Active Member

Hi,

Has anybody tried this season's Heattech longsleeve crews? Do they fit the same as last year's? Is the dark gray same color as last year's?

Thanks.

8. Neo1

Neo1 Senior member

Kind of late to the party. Apologize for my stupidity/cluelessness, I've never bought anything from uniqlo before. The store always looked to hokey to me. Anyway, needed some plain OCBD shirts, so swung by the store and picked up a light blue and yellow, in XS for 9.90 each. When I went back to the store, I see all the shirts are 29.90 but they are marked slim fit. What's going on - they charge more for slim fit than regular fit?

9. Landscape

Landscape Senior member

If anyone has a mock neck in cream they're willing to let go off please let me know [​IMG]

10. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Shirts are regularly $30 but seasonal colors/fabrics go on sale so you probably found some random spring/summer inventory marked down (they do $10-15). That's my guess anyway. I think it applies to both regular and slim fit so that's not the reason for the price difference.

11. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

Hey guys, how does the heat tech long johns sizing work? I'm a 32 in most jeans if they run TTS, not sure with uniqlo jeans though. According to the chart I should be getting the XL since it's the only one with 32" waist, that can be right? I'm a pretty slim guy. And long johns are pretty stretchy.

Would appreciate some guidance cheers!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  12. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior member

I'm a size 29 waist and I wear a Small.

You prolly can rock a Medium or a Large. Usually the sizing charts are always off.

13. conqueror

conqueror Senior member

i'm a 31 and can get away with a S.

14. Landscape

Landscape Senior member

If you're slim I'd probably get the M. I have them in small (I think, might be M, but can't find the size anywhere on them), and I have a 30" waist and quite big thighs.

15. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Was at Beverly Center again over the weekend… what little shit they had previously, had already been sent back to wherever. LOL, what a joke.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  16. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

Tried a couple of the heavyweight flannels out, and they're not bad. The forearms are kinda slim, so you might want to size up if you'll want to roll then or wear it over a long-sleeve shirt.

1 person likes this.
  17. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior member

Agreed. The heavyweight flannels are pretty awesome; wish they came in more colorways.

Will cop when sales hit.

18. CityMap

CityMap Senior member

[​IMG]
    went to the ultra big Uniqlo in northern Japan to see the uld bomber jackets that's only available there.
    What do you guys think? first three are the uniqlo in black, camo, and navy. the last one in the bottom right is zara.
    which to get?

the uniqlo will likely be warmer. its almost entirely polyester with some nylon. filling is down.
    the zara is not as shiny, a bit of a duller black. more viscose than polyester.

19. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

they're all pretty eh. the zara's smaller quilting and more pronounced A-shape opening (but maybe that's just how it hung on you that day) appeals to me more than the Qlo stuff.