1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Well-Known Member

last year's were better, will probably cop one or two

ignore the village idiot

2. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

I'm talking about these flannels Ms. Thang :D

[​IMG]

3. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Well-Known Member

Last year's flannels were great, wish I bought more

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

I get like 6 months out of a Uniqlo flannel. Wish they lasted longer because I do like the price / patterns. But alas I still have old Gitman flannel but all my Uniqlo ones are gone.

5. DLester

DLester Well-Known Member

I have worn and washed mine many times and they are fine. Do you tumble dry? Hang dry.

1 person likes this.
  6. feliks

feliks Well-Known Member

red patchwork is so good, just started wearing it again now that the evenings are getting a lil cooler. wish i had gotten the grey as well.

7. jet

jet Well-Known Member

i've got the crips one too which i haven't worn yet, didn't want to end up with too many uniqlo shirts

i don't dry them in the dryer though, i hang them damp so they don't shrink otherwise they wouldn't fit

new orange pattern is dope, most of the others are meh, wish the collars were bigger

8. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Ah ok, I tumble dry. That might be my problem because they wear out from getting super dry feeling and coarse; then they end up ripping.

9. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Well-Known Member

that last mixed plaid (red plaid) from last year was good the rest not so much,

my other uniqlo shirts I can put in the dryer but the flannels I hang dry

1 person likes this.
  10. im eddie

im eddie Well-Known Member

The socks I like are sold out and I don't want to keep stuff in cart since shirts are low in stock, so whats the chances they restock by Friday on socks?

11. Snoopy

Snoopy Well-Known Member

There is no specific restocking with Uniqlo.

12. Bortelli

Bortelli Well-Known Member

Just bought the new mountain parka. Looks like better material from last year so far.

13. jwusoccer

jwusoccer Active Member

Does anyone know the leg opening on the skinny tapered denim in a size 28/29? Thanks in advance

14. notwithit

notwithit Well-Known Member

Picked up the blackwatch flannel in L and the purple one that's in the same product listing in M. The M fit's pretty well out of the box but would probably be too small if it shrank after a few trips through the wash (definitely too small for layering). L is pretty relaxed but might be ok after getting the box pleat sewn down. I'm on the fence about keeping it.

15. c0rvette

c0rvette New Member

Hey guys,

I want to buy my first "raw"-jeans and found out, that the Uniqlo's have a good value - and they're one of the few which are available/shipped in/to germany.
    So, the model of my choice is: http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/124313
    But I'm having some issues with the sizes. My home-measured waist width is ~86cm, hips ~93cm, inseam of one jeans I have is 81cm, the other 84cm. What size should I get then? They should be weared with Clarks Desert Boots in beeswax, and a "stacked"-look (I think that's the term for a "too long" jeans?) is okay I guess.

16. Returnal

Returnal Well-Known Member

Noticed this guy wearing what appears to be a solid grey flannel on the UK site. Anyone know if these are sold out already or if they just haven't been put online yet? Wouldn't mind picking up a few solid colour ones instead of the usual patterns.

[​IMG]

17. im eddie

im eddie Well-Known Member

looks like an oxford since it has button on collar.

18. stafa

stafa Well-Known Member

Just got some in a 31 and they are 6.5"

I like them quite a bit. Nice stretch to the material which makes them comfortable but I don't think they stack well. For the price it's pretty solid.

19. Returnal

Returnal Well-Known Member

Some of the normal checked flannels have button down collars too though. For example: http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/135175001

Also there's another pic of the solid grey on the actual flannel page.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  20. feliks

feliks Well-Known Member

got blackwatch today too, sized down like I did last year. fits greats, material seems smoother this year. blackwatch is darker irl than online.