• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Rural Juror

Reaction score
Thanks for the answers. I'm tired of ordering pants that don't fit, so I guess I should get more familiar with measurements. I have a few pairs of Mabitex pants that I love. I don't remember the size (since they're in EU). I will try measuring those and comparing.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i could have gotten away with a small, but there was a slight amount of pulling in the chest that i didn't like. i ended up getting a medium, washed it on cold and threw it in the dryer until it was completely dry; washing it in warm water would probably shrink it even more. it fits pretty well now, so that's just something to consider

For $20 it's worth a try. Thanks

tjc4golf

Reaction score
About to make my first Uniqlo purchase. I'm in US but don't have access to a local store to try stuff on so ordering online.

I'm 5'10" and 160 lbs. Should I (a) go for small, (b) go for medium or (c) order both and return what doesn't fit?

Or, better yet, anyone have pit to pits on their johnny collar polos in these sizes? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...-collar-short-sleeve-polo-shirt/071226-16-004

Thanks!

airblaster503

Reaction score
If anyone has a white slim fit oxford in size Large they are looking to get rid of let me know. Didn't realize they were on sale and went to buy a few more today and they are out of stock.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

airblaster503

Reaction score
Oh they would be back in stock the next day after I place an order :fu:

I need some grey jeans for the summer. Planning on wearing this summer with chambray shirt. Anyone try out the garment dyed jeans?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/life...031?ref=mens-clothing/mens-bottoms/mens-jeans

My monitor color is never true to color. What do you guys think of the grey color.

I ordered a pair of the dark grey ones so I can let you know how they are when they get here. The grey color looks pretty decent for summer. Might pick up a pair of those if the ones I ordered work out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ordered a slim white OCBD in medium..not sure what to expect fit wise (5'10 163pounds) .been wearing the J.crew sunwashed ocbd in medium and it's pretty loose fitting which for Summer I don't mind.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Dunno max. all my all cotton Ts came from asian uniqlos and they didn't say.

Ordered some large slim fit OCBDs plus some blended Ts plus some airism and regular boxerbriefs plus a cashmere card.

Will post info on the button down since iirc mediums have been getting most of the attention.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ordered a slim white OCBD in medium..not sure what to expect fit wise (5'10 163pounds)  .been wearing the J.crew sunwashed ocbd in medium and it's pretty loose fitting which for Summer I don't mind.

you should be good. i'm 5'10 and about 170 and wear the medium

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads