1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. jet

jet Senior member

busted out one of my new black v necks and i looked like kanya, measures 30.5" in length which is too long for even my tastes

luckily they get shorter with each wash so should be down to 28.5 in no time

2. ShakeEmUp

ShakeEmUp Well-Known Member

I'm looking to buy one second used and just needed the name of it.

Momentoftruth, yes to it being the UU easy jacket?

3. feliks

feliks Well-Known Member

the henleys are normal length. they're also my favorite supima tee available but the colors are super limited and boring.

4. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

I hate it when henleys do the thing where the corner of the collar and placket points up at your neck when it's partially unbuttoned. It's not like it looks terrible, but I find it really uncomfortable and really, really common.
    I believe that's the milano rib jacket. They carried it a couple of seasons, IIRC, although I thought the older one (which I believe is the one pictured, since it has a chest pocket) fit a little better than the newer model. The fabric pills a tiny bit but nothing crazy.

5. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

Anyone know what the deal is with their current T-shirt promo? Prices keep going down and it seems they're trying to clear all stock before restocking. Is this the case? A few colors I want have been OOS for a while now

6. SaiZn

SaiZn Member

That's what it seems like to me which is great since I'm not a huge fan of the current colors of the supima shirts. The premium ones aren't going to be restocked because they're last season according to the person that runs the Uniqlo reddit account.

7. noobedloser

noobedloser Senior member

Uniqlo popup in south coast plaza on july 3rd. Looks like socal might get a uniqlo store soon

8. jet

jet Senior member

opening there and bev center in september finally

9. nevergreen

nevergreen Senior member

also opening in northridge (san fernando valley) in september [​IMG]

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Dropped by Uniqlo

I was contemplating picking up another pair of their slim fit color jeans. Off white color is nice. Dark denim is cool too if you need a softer jean to lounge in. Fortunately, the odd sizes fit just right for me. Now I am thinking about it should have picked up some tees as fillers in my closet.

Everything else was pretty plain. Polo shirts basically filled up 90% of the store. The technical pants were kind of cool and I think fits a certain vibe of lounge (luxe) sportswear.

11. jet

jet Senior member

great shit is opening in galleria too, i predict everyone will be wearing uniqlo

luckily i won't really give a shit bc the only things worth a damn are the linens and oxford shirts but it'll be funny pointing out people wearing

12. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

No one here knows what Uniqlo is. Gonna enjoy that while it lasts for a couple more years. (Though really most of my Uniqlo stuff is so generic looking, it could be from anywhere.)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  13. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Are the chino shorts any good? Material/construction, etc... Cut looks pretty basic and good.

14. lowk

lowk Senior member

How often do they restock on the slim fit l/s button downs? The one in white in my size has been oos for awhile.

15. jet

jet Senior member

pop up opens tomorrow i might go check it out bc i have nothing better to do though doubt they'll have anything besides ul down jackets

16. kashmir

kashmir Senior member

them drawstring pants

they keep riding down after a few walks, any advice on how to make them stay up better?

17. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

gain weight or lose weight

3 people like this.
  18. FlyingLotus

FlyingLotus Senior member

There olive green chinos have been out of stock forever, what's the deal

19. kashmir

kashmir Senior member

a stronger knot is all they need apparently

really liking the drawstring pants, great for pairing with oversized batik prints

20. Drewster

Drewster Active Member

How to buy the linen pocket t shirts online?? Is it possible to just order through the phone and have them ship?