1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. nineohtoo

nineohtoo Senior member

Have any of you UK members seen black trench coats or macs in XS around? I was waiting for them to release stateside(along with the easy iron spread collar shirts), and now it looks like they're discontinued. Would love a proxy if anyone spots either coats, preferably the mac though.

2. hipster

hipster Senior member

looks like pocket tees are back on the uk site

1 person likes this.
  3. momentoftruth

momentoftruth Senior member

colorways look dope, and I'm interested by the cotton-linen blending. Might order 1 (or 7) when they make their way to the US site

4. Leather

Leather Senior member

Supima tees makes you look aesthetic as fuark

5. capnMURPHY2021

capnMURPHY2021 Senior member

yesssssss

They appear to be sized a bit smaller, too. The M measurements look closer to the S dry-packed tee.

6. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Looks like the pocket Ts are a linen/cotton blend. Hope they didn't mess with the cut too much...I liked the looser fit.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  7. Spyder187

Spyder187 Active Member

Anyone know how the Supima undershirts are compared to the t-shirts?

8. jc86

jc86 Member

9. Samir

Samir Senior member

Like you said, the navy jacket is the only color that's 53% wool; the others are 78% and thus match up perfectly with the pants. The navy color is numbered #69 with both items, so I think they'll probably match fine.

I have the suit in grey. The jacket fits pretty perfectly for $99, but the pants not having a slim fit is sort of stupid. My tailor is slimming them down right now, and for the overall price, it was worth taking a shot.

10. masshi

masshi Senior member

Not clothing-related but I have an interview with Uniqlo this week (for a sales associate position).

Anybody here work there? How is it? Anything I should know for the interview? And would a gingham shirt, chinos, and chukkas not be professional enough for their interview (super stupid question, I know)?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  11. UserName84

UserName84 Senior member

I ordered both and returned last week. They were not the same texture and didnt match. The navy color was the same though.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  12. gort

gort Senior member

Polo promotion but none are slim fit polos. Have they changed the fits from last year? Usually prefered a large slim vs a regular medium.

13. baxter0

baxter0 Well-Known Member

They are the same size as the ones from last summer that they called "slim fit." The MB polos are the actual slim fit though.

14. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Linen shirts are nice, colors very bright (i ordered the lavender and royal blue). Fit like reg. fit oxfords

Cardigans aren't as great. Order the cotton/cash and the cotton/linen; the former fits a size up from the oxford and the latter fits bigger, so I would go with your oxford size on that one. They don't drape very well, I may return or just keep the one that fits (ordered a L in both).

2 people like this.
  15. jet

jet Senior member

was considering the lavender but i wanted it to be pale

can you measure the p2p and length on the linen cardi?

also can't decide if I should get m or l in the linen pants

16. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

It's pale but not pastel if that makes sense. I'll try to remember to measure it if I get a second. L in the cotton / linen cardigan fits very drapey on me, would prefer a medium.

17. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  18. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

^ the fabric on the linen/cotton felt nice. If it's like the cardigan, go with your oxford size.

1 person likes this.
  19. poena

poena Senior member

very curious how their linen shorts fit. anyone try them yet?

20. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Am I going to have to wait until fall to see some Uniqlo cords? Levi's dont really fit me well.

1 person likes this.