The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Uniqlo +j slim stretch blazer I got proxied from randomkoreandude just arrived today. Despite the sizing guide etc, I think I should have gone with XS instead of S. [​IMG] Was mostly thinking of wearing it as a casual-formal sort of thing, but the length of the blazer kind of hampers that. Also, the sleeves are a touch too long, and the shoulders a tad too large.

Still has the tag etc. on, if anyone's interested, send me a PM. Black slim stretch blazer yalll

2. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Uniqlo +j slim stretch blazer I got proxied from randomkoreandude just arrived today. Despite the sizing guide etc, I think I should have gone with XS instead of S. [​IMG] Was mostly thinking of wearing it as a casual-formal sort of thing, but the length of the blazer kind of hampers that. Also, the sleeves are a touch too long, and the shoulders a tad too large.

Still has the tag etc. on, if anyone's interested, send me a PM. Black slim stretch blazer yalll

shoot sorry bro ... i guess your a large 34/small 36. [​IMG] your like inbetween sizes. i hate when that happens

3. linkinwayne

shoot sorry bro ... i guess your a large 34/small 36. [​IMG] your like inbetween sizes. i hate when that happens

I think it's more of an issue of how I want to wear it actually [​IMG] This would fit better if I was using it in a suit, but I was kind of aiming for something skinnier for a blazer. Don't apologize though lol at least I know what to get in +j now

4. transient

transient Senior member

My +J Light Cottom Jacket is coming in today, could be a pretty nice score since it was 50%+ off on that sale a couple of days ago. Hope I have better luck with the fit, I got a small. Linkinwayne you don't wanna just ship it back?

*edit* oops, didn't realize you were prolly in Canada

5. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

Why can't there be white t-000... The +j white 'tapered' fit like shit.

6. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

hitting up uniqlo tomorrow i hope they have something i like

7. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

if anyone sees a restock of the perfect shape skinny cargos in both camo green and beige in a size 33x34 @ the NYC store let me know or pick them up for me. they only had olive and black when i was there this weekend. i sized up one size and didnt fit too bad [​IMG]

8. Desi

Desi Senior member

I think it's more of an issue of how I want to wear it actually [​IMG] This would fit better if I was using it in a suit, but I was kind of aiming for something skinnier for a blazer. Don't apologize though lol at least I know what to get in +j now
    ya should have went with the short Jacket. It looked great as a separate.

9. linkinwayne

Going to have to sell my Uniqlo brown fleece jacket too. Shame, really, it's been absolutely fantastic throughout fall/winter.

10. max-t

max-t Senior member

stopping by uni tmrw to buy a crapload of v necks and socks for the summer. let me know if any of you guys need anything.

11. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

anyone kop the madras ties?
    they look cool on the web

12. linkinwayne

Just received my +j flannel blazer from chewything, fits great (apparently it's from the first season of the collab). Might need to shorten the sleeves a tad (0.5-1") but the shoulders are perfect and it seems waisted enough. Good stuff

13. NotoriousMarquis

NotoriousMarquis Senior member

the ocbd's that were 19.90 last summer, are now 29.90. This really bothers me.

14. JapanAlex01

JapanAlex01 Senior member

Why is a small 31.5" and a medium 33.9"?! [​IMG] Can't they just make 32", 33", 34"?! (Or, at least, a half inch dif?!)

15. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

They raised oxford prices again? Fuck, I wanted to go buy some like 2 months ago...