• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
someone page me know when oxfords are restocked size med

i'm the opposite, i dropped 3 lbs and am down to 168

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone page me know when oxfords are restocked size med

i'm the opposite, i dropped 3 lbs and am down to 168

There's that site that will just buy them for you locally and ship them to you for a $10 feet

forgot the name though

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn 3 lbs a week you must be eating less than 1500 calories a day. I've been trying to drop from 155 to 140-145... Only managing 1 lb a week while eating around 2000 calories a day, which is already hard as **** for me. Being big got boring fast. I use to be 140lb and I bulked to 165 and pretty much regret it now.

Anyway, does anyone know if uniqlo makes mens u necks? Plain tees. Only seeing kids ones on the site.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Damn 3 lbs a week you must be eating less than 1500 calories a day. I've been trying to drop from 155 to 140-145... Only managing 1 lb a week while eating around 2000 calories a day, which is already hard as **** for me. Being big got boring fast. I use to be 140lb and I bulked to 165 and pretty much regret it now.

Anyway, does anyone know if uniqlo makes mens u necks? Plain tees. Only seeing kids ones on the site.

No not in a week lolz, a month. I think I'm going to drop another 3 lbs and maybe gain a few back of muscle but very slowly to maintain cutness.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were only the T000s changed? Or are the new slim straights using a crappier material now too?

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Were only the T000s changed? Or are the new slim straights using a crappier material now too?

i assume as much...no reason for them not to if they're changing the t000s. i'd really like to hope against that. i can't even find the normal black s000 on the website anymore, though.

also i'm sizing up from m to l on the premium cotton t-shirts. they don't have the center seam this time around so i'm guessing they've changed them too. measurements suggests they still fit slim, which i almost always dislike on t-shirts, hence the size up. will (maybe) let everyone know how that turns out...

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
there's no center seam on my premium cotton v necks?

iluvatar

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've looked through Uniqlo's website. I'm digging this new addition:

EdwardB

Reaction score
It's made out of shirting material, it's pretty pointless.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i assume as much...no reason for them not to if they're changing the t000s. i'd really like to hope against that. i can't even find the normal black s000 on the website anymore, though.

also i'm sizing up from m to l on the premium cotton t-shirts. they don't have the center seam this time around so i'm guessing they've changed them too. measurements suggests they still fit slim, which i almost always dislike on t-shirts, hence the size up. will (maybe) let everyone know how that turns out...

Those are gonna be huge on you, I just ordered a bunch in M and they're a tad big (i'm a 50) but will be perfect after a wash/dry cycle or two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads