• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CanuckBassist
Just remember that the Asian Uniqlos are shorter in the sleeves and probably the body as well.

actually just looking for a pair of pants. so unless the inseam is short for asian uniqlos, it should be fine

thanks!

AHShadow

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard of the "Authentic Soft Touch Light Cotton" T-shirts? I bought two V-necks last year around this time and they really are the best t-shirts I ever bought and was wondering if anyone could proxy if Uniqlo still makes them.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone could proxy that blue parka in US size medium, thanks!! pls pm

Clynt

Reaction score
How does the sizing of an XS Uniqlo button-down compare to an XS H&M button-down? Is the Uniqlo smaller/more slim-fitting?

Yamas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
actually just looking for a pair of pants. so unless the inseam is short for asian uniqlos, it should be fine

thanks!

In my exp here in hk, max inseam on pants tends to be the waste size... ie, I cant get bigger than 32x32

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Ugh. Are they ever going to come to Canada

based on their rate of US expansion i would say not in our lifetime

i prefer it that way, it keeps its local lustre. this is coming from someone who's going to NYC sunday though so i'll be getting my fix

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jaychiz
based on their rate of US expansion i would say not in our lifetime

i prefer it that way, it keeps its local lustre. this is coming from someone who's going to NYC sunday though so i'll be getting my fix

Yeah, but Edmonton's too far away to make regular trips to the States lol. Ughh. The stupid thing is they have it back in Malaysia, but I bet the collection there is ****

pfurey

Reaction score
yeah I tried a while ago and they weren't having it.

**** giant stores without a functioning online ordering system.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if there was any way to make a living wage out of proxying uniqlo i'd move to NY as an illegal alien and take up the chance

but then again 3000 a month would require 30k in proxy purchases

pfurey

Reaction score
uniqlo is missing out on so much revenue, it hurts me to think about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads