The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

any feedback on uniqlo strech slim fit blazer?

[​IMG]

2. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

Chest size and shoulder width might be more useful than weight and height in judging fit. In my experience if you're a 41-43" chest you'll want a large, so I'd guess 39-41" would be a medium.

for that height and weight he'll be a medium for sure. and btw it's 36-38 is M and 40-42 is L

3. jimmyfingers

jimmyfingers Senior member

Looking at getting some Chinos/Khakis from Uniqlo. I need a few pairs that are lower priced.
    Any opinions?

I know they offer the +J and Vintage models. Which model is the best bang for you buck?

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

damn uniqlo will always seem to suck some money from me even when I'm just popping into dean and deluca for something...

the worst part is those sale racks in the back... you can always find something for less than $20 thats great.

i got a couple lambswool sweaters for $14.99 each. I like lambswool despite its scratchiness.

5. AHShadow

AHShadow Senior member

Hey, my Dad passed by Uniqlo recently and he said there wasn't any +J for men in the Soho Store? I think he might be wrong and was confused, but I just wanted to know since I'm interested in getting the +J Military Parka. If there is +J for men, does anyone know if they have all the different colors for the parka (beige, olive, black, navy)?

Edit: I also wanted to know if Uniqlo still sells the T-000 model in Jet Black??

6. TheChefs

TheChefs Well-Known Member

any feedback on uniqlo strech slim fit blazer?

[​IMG]

I've tried it on while I was in JP, I liked the colour, but the quality is pretty bad and I wouldn't touch it.

7. max_r

max_r Senior member

can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J)

i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25")

is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?

8. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

stopped by yesterday. fuck, they got rid of the package single tees and now there are some dry color ones and premium cotton ones (that fit smaller btw). mad confusing.

9. ghostdog123

ghostdog123 Senior member

HShadow: There is tons of +J at uniqlo. First, there is a sampling on the left side of the entrance. Second, if you walk straight in and through the giant industrial metal arches on your right before the stairs you will walk into a room of +J both mens and womens, fully stocked with all colors of that military parka.

I was there yesterday and today but unfortunately couldn't find anything I liked, and as I live in Boston I won't be going back there for some time. GF got a cute women's $40 military jacket though.

10. acl1

acl1 Senior member

can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J)

i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25")

is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?

probably medium, but again this varies. shoulders are rather narrow, and it's best to get a jacket that fits your shoulders and alter the sides. i tried on a xs (i'm 38 chest) that fit just right two summers ago, last winter tried an s and that was slightly loose, tried on an s two months ago and it fit perfect.

11. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Anyone know if they've restocked on the light sweatshirts in olive? Need a US L / Japanese XL.

12. McCurry

McCurry Senior member

Hey anybody can help a bro out and tell me how the fit for the unqilo oxford shirts is? I am between S and M US size, should I go for the bigger oxford shirt or smaller? The size for medium (Jap measurement) is 170/92A, I am 1.74m, not exactly sure what the 92A means, but I am pretty fit. so should I go for a large? (175/100A)
    \t

Thanks in advance. These sales are killer

13. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

If buying from the Soho store, they are american sized. Just get your regular US size.

14. McCurry

McCurry Senior member

If buying from the Soho store, they are american sized. Just get your regular US size.

I aren't buying at Soho store, I am buying them in Beijing, therefore they're in asian sizes

15. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

can anyone comment on how uniqlo's blazers fit? (non +J) i usually wear a 38 or slim 40, i have a 39" chest, and i prefer the shoulder-to-shoulder measurement on my jackets to be around 18" (my best fitting jacket is about 18.25") is anyone similar to this and can comment on what size might work?
    you're about the same as me, i'd say a medium for sure. edit: actually that is for a +J blazer. havent tried non +J blazers. but i have other uniqlo casual jackets that are medium.