• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feliks

Reaction score
are any of the cardigans worth picking up? i need a beater :x

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My faith has been restored once the store stocked the slim fit twill jeans.

And FWIW you would probably fit a S/M fine, jet -- depending on how tight you like the fit.

I wear a XS for the record and usually am a S'medium nowadays.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Do I really need a fair isle neck warmer and gloves for smoking cigars outdoors in the winter?
Free shipping over 100.

Return shipping fee is same cost as original shipping would be. You might as well add them to the order, and worst case return them and come out the same as if you hadn't bought.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I ordered well over 100 but ya I gotcha.

Thanks toast, maybe I should have got the medium in the down I don't really plan on wearing it under anything.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hold on let me look into my ******* crystal ball
jeezus christ relax online shop has been open for exactly half of a ******* day

lol relax son just asking ... kids on here are at uniqlo NYC or SF all day it seems so i figured someone would have asked an SA or cust service already

i assume it will hence the reason why i said some day. not expecting it anytime this week or next just before the end of season :satisfied:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i grabbed the heat tech longjohns last year and are amazing for lounging around ... might need to grab a pair of the fair isle ones

anyone mess with the house slippers? sizing seems a bit odd with only +1-2 size increment lol but pretty cheap so might need to buy a few for guests. no shoes in my azn apt :)

edit: yes i can proxy for you. pm me

Last edited:

af1snaikboi

Reaction score
If anyone needs a proxy pm me, I've done it in the past on these forums and can provide ebay feedback.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the slim fit long sleeve oxford shirt?
Never tried on anything from uniqlo..

dunelly

Reaction score
is it me or is the slim fit oxfords collar tiny?

im 5'8 120lb so i'd probly fit that better, but the collar is so small vs the normal oxford

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would you recommend the normal oxford over the slim?

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

would you recommend the normal oxford over the slim?

Depends on your shoulders. I have wide shoulders and even though the slim oxfords fit really well on the body, my shoulders make the sleeves really, really short. Most uniqlo oxfords regardless of fit seem to follow the same proportions of shorter sleeves / long length.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads