1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. lineate

lineate Senior member

As far as I can tell, anything Uniqlo labels "slim" fits the same as their "slim fit straight" jeans. The only time I noticed an exception to this was those awful £9 colour jeans that had the tiniest top block ever.

2. TonicAura

TonicAura Well-Known Member

I wasn't going to buy it off that site, I was just browsing and found it. I thought suddenlee stopped going to uniqlo? Might have to shoot them an email then.

3. nickurfe23

nickurfe23 New Member

I've been using Suddenlee for Uniqlo purchases for over a year (last order was a few weeks ago). When Uniqlo was removed from their list of shops last spring I asked them about it:

"Unfortunately, Uniqlo recently requested that we remove their website from the list of stores that our team shops. We're disappointed, but they want to control their presence on the web and so they asked that we stop promoting them on our site and blog. We're still committed to providing our clients with our shopping services from any stores in the NYC area, so feel free to send us your shopping list for Uniqlo and any other stores via our bookmarklet and our team will make the purchases on your behalf."

They'd probably overnight you a pizza if you asked.

4. Saul Silver

Saul Silver Senior member

They really need to restock their knitwear

They finally restocked their dry packaged tees though, you guys size down for those?

5. lineate

lineate Senior member

I buy my normal size. I find the sleeves a bit big on the few I have, but that's not something I can really size down out of.

6. _inwonderland

_inwonderland Senior member

I was there two months ago and Harbour City location was sold out of UU. Very little left at Miramar and World Trade Centre locations.

The only Beijing location I went to didn't have any UU either...but I forgot which one I went to.

7. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

I don't know mate, I bought the Twill jeans and they were some where between the t-000 and slim fit jeans. Was hoping the mIJ were the same.... plus I feel as though sizing changes every season with uniqlo jeans...

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Where can I find more UU skinny jeans.

9. Teger

Teger Senior member

some purchase reports:

pattern shirt, m - fits very slim, but the fabric is cheap as shit and see through. no thanks
    sim cords, 33 - way too slim all around
    slim cords, 34 - fit well in the waist/thigh, but much too big below the knee
    skinny jeans, 35 - I sized up 2 on these.. and they are huge. not skinny at all, several inches too big in the waist.

returns ho!

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Where can I find that coat I posted a few days ago? Looking for beige / gray colored one. XS

San Francisco store re-stocking or S/S '13 moving in now?

11. rirawin

rirawin Senior member

12. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

No more hidden placket shirts under the dress shirt category.
    Anyone know if they do restocks on dress shirts?

13. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

Let me know if you can't find it. I guess I could proxy. They had it at the Uniqlo by my place for 79,000 won or ~$70 this past weekend.

14. flashkobalt

flashkobalt Senior member

Long shot here, but does anyone have one of the linen shirts?
    Way too hot for much else here, and just wanting to see if anyone has anything good or bad to say about these....

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  15. RuffyD

RuffyD Senior member

Just picked up a UU fleece hoodie and heavy v neck sweater for HK$99 each (around $12-13)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. gastarbeider

gastarbeider Senior member

have a pair. i'd say it's more of a paynes gray. here's a tad overexposed. they've been worn for about a month. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  17. kashmir

kashmir Senior member

washed cotton blazers look ace.

18. fungz0r

fungz0r Senior member

yeah the twill jeans fit me much better than the t000s, was just hoping they had the same cut for mij as well. Guess I'll just have to buy a couple and dye them

19. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Yea, i promised myself i wouldn't buy anymore Uniqlo outerwear though.

20. muzach

muzach Active Member

Thanks for the info. Paynes gray sounds good to me. I ordered them a couple days ago, after waiting 3 weeks for my return to be processed. I just wish there was an option for indigo without the bright yellow stitching.